+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accidentally put web form to withdraw spousal sponsorship application

Payapa

Jul 30, 2024
I was trying to put the web form to inquire about status of my application but accidentally put my information on withdraw your application and submitted the web form. I called ircc to let them know about this but they said they did not receive any web form and did not send out any email.
Is there any way I can stop the withdrawal? I am only days away from final decision. Help!!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I was trying to put the web form to inquire about status of my application but accidentally put my information on withdraw your application and submitted the web form. I called ircc to let them know about this but they said they did not receive any web form and did not send out any email.
Is there any way I can stop the withdrawal? I am only days away from final decision. Help!!
Send a webform that if there is a withdrawal form submitted, that was in error. They shoudln't close the file until all pending webforms have been addressed. Put dates so it's clear.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
It's not that easy and fast to withdraw. You will need to confirm that and fill out other forms and sign. Don't worry.

Reactions: armoured

colgate1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2023
You shouls have received an email when you submitted a webform. If not, yeah, most likely, it did not go through so you are safe