+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accelerated Tech Pathway 2022 - Applying for PNP and EE at the same time

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone please help as my AINP application is still submitted and my EE is getting expire in next 5 days what should I do ? will they issue nomination to my new ee details if I provide them beforehand?
Create a new Express Entry profile and share the new EE Profile number to AINP to update their records.

YK_000

Nov 10, 2022
Create a new Express Entry profile and share the new EE Profile number to AINP to update their records.
But what I am getting to know from many sources that Alberta does not accept new EE number and do not transfer nomination as well. Though in my case nomination is yet to be received they are still reviewing my application. What do you suggest shall I go for new EE before nomination and update them ? will they accept and give me nomination on new profile number?

Mas1107

May 30, 2024
I have an existing application for Alberta Opportunity stream and I applied last year Oct 2023 and since there's a backlog I also applied under Alberta Advantage Tech Pathway and done submission. Will it be a problem or will it affect my existing application under Alberta Opportunity stream ? or they will just reject my 2nd application which is Alberta Advantage Tech Pathway? Please Im really worried because I didnt know that before applying for the second one I need to withdraw my existing application.