+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA Affiliate plus OBU

z9200686

Dec 10, 2018
Hi,

I am ACCA affiliate having OBU degree and advanced diploma in accouting and business. I am planning to apply for Canadian PR. I have completed my ielts.

I would really appreciate if someone could explain in detail the process how i can get my acca affiliation evaluated plus OBU degree both.

I am confused and dont know from where to start. If someone would like to help me in person here is my email
z9200686@yahoo.com

JazakAllah

Reactions: faizahmedsheikh

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
In Short,

1) Register on WES website, select ECA evaluation and provide relevant details
2) ask ACCA through their members email to post documents to WES with your reference number (received after first step)
3) Buy OBU transcript on OBU shop and email them to forward it to WES directly with your reference number.
4) Post your documents yourself to WES canada directly with reference number as well (although i believe they don't really require these).

For details you can PM me if you get stuck on any stage.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
In Short,

1) Register on WES website, select ECA evaluation and provide relevant details
2) ask ACCA through their members email to post documents to WES with your reference number (received after first step)
3) Buy OBU transcript on OBU shop and email them to forward it to WES directly with your reference number.
4) Post your documents yourself to WES canada directly with reference number as well (although i believe they don't really require these).

For details you can PM me if you get stuck on any stage.
4th point is not needed here. ACCA and OBU will send the documents themselves

z9200686

Dec 10, 2018
JazakAllah khair..

I shall begin the process immediately.

I was just wondering, is it possible to get done with OBU first and then ACCA ( i mean one by one ) or it has to be done together?

z9200686

Dec 10, 2018
Also i tried making account for WES. Confused with the followings. If i am going to send OBU evaluation, what needs to be filled below?

Country of Education - thats UK

Institution type - Higher education? Or further and professional education? Which one should i choose here?

Name of institution - Oxford Brookes University?

Name of Diploma/Certificate - Bachelors of science in applied accounting

Name
Field of study
Year Awarded
Years attended - ??

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
JazakAllah khair..

I shall begin the process immediately.

I was just wondering, is it possible to get done with OBU first and then ACCA ( i mean one by one ) or it has to be done together?
Not unless you want to pay fees twice and go through multiple WES applications (takes a lot of time)

z9200686

Dec 10, 2018
Perfect.. Then i shall do it together.

Did u check my another post below. I would appreciate if u answer that as well in case of ACCA and OBU both.

Thanks alot. You guys are amazing

corporate6232

Nov 27, 2020
i m an acca affiliate and have OBU.afterwards i did MBA nd hve equivalency for MBA from ICAS.
i hvnt paid annual acca subscription .they hve deregistered me.can i still write acca in my education history in EE.