+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic suspension

Kaurpreet000

Aug 10, 2022
Hey.. I want to say that actually I got warning for suspension due to the plagiarism and if this happens it would be my first suspension and evenmore this semester I will be done with my study too like I will be done with 60 credits and suspension will start from next semester will this effect my graduation and also my pgwp?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey.. I want to say that actually I got warning for suspension due to the plagiarism and if this happens it would be my first suspension and evenmore this semester I will be done with my study too like I will be done with 60 credits and suspension will start from next semester will this effect my graduation and also my pgwp?
Consult your Uni student admin about the cosequences. If possible try to contact your head of Department and see if they gonna forward the details of suspension to immigration.

nehakataria1

May 4, 2023
Msg me on whatsapp same situation 7783253143