+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic suspension

NamanVerma

Aug 23, 2023
I have the same question. I have a few months of suspension left. Will i be able to atleast enter canada? Im not gonna work or anything but will i be stopped at the airport and sent back. Its my last year of university and i dont think they ask for enrolment letters after the first time so am i good?

gspindian2001

Jan 1, 2024
Good Morning,
Sir,
I am under academic suspension from University for two terms. I started my bachelor of science program but could not pass papers. If I return to India, will I be able to rejoin the same University?? or to start once again visa process?
What is the next course of action for me?
Thank you Sir

gspindian2001

Jan 1, 2024
I have the same question. I have a few months of suspension left. Will i be able to atleast enter canada? Im not gonna work or anything but will i be stopped at the airport and sent back. Its my last year of university and i dont think they ask for enrolment letters after the first time so am i good?
my wats app number is 9909012140 India

gnath

Jan 10, 2024
HI I recently completed my 3rd semester and I received Academic suspension because my GPA was below 3 i got 2.75 gpa. I still have 2 semesters pending will I get PGWP post completing my MBA. I am in canada.

redsanclip

Jun 22, 2024
Yes. You need to talk to your school and get advice. Plus, you are no longer eligible for PGWP.
I'm kind of in the same boat, how is he not eligible for a pgwp for getting suspended? What if I get into open studies for a semester on a different university to keep my student status. And return back by winter to finish what I started.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm kind of in the same boat, how is he not eligible for a pgwp for getting suspended? What if I get into open studies for a semester on a different university to keep my student status. And return back by winter to finish what I started.
Because not meeting conditions of study permit which is to remain actively studying and taking semester off. You need to change your study permit to a different DLI and start the program anew. If you go back to original school after changing DLI again then you would not be continious with that program.

redsanclip

Jun 22, 2024
Yes. You need to talk to your school and get advice. Plus, you are no longer eligible for PGWP.
are you very certain about this information, can you show me some context of it anywhere in the government website, cuz that would involve me in doing a huge life decision.