+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic Record Request Form is mandatory for WES?????

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
I'm going to send my documents to WES. I read many posts saying that Academic Record Form is not mandatory but no harm to send it to WES. I'm bit confused I should send it or not?? Is it mandatory? If I don't send it, WES will evaluate my documents or not????

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES doesn't need it at all. It is designed to facilitate communication between the applicant and their University. It outlives its purpose when you/WES receive transcripts from the University.

Reactions: vamsee463

vipulgoyal88

Star Member
May 6, 2015
@lolo, you are supposed to get copies of transcripts attested / certified by the university (not by college) and get them in a sealed envelope and then send to WES or request the university to courier it to WES directly, if they do so. Many universities have their own form / process for obtaining the same. You can google about obtaining attested transcripts from your university, might give you the procedure...

vamsee463

May 24, 2018
WES doesn't need it at all. It is designed to facilitate communication between the applicant and their University. It outlives its purpose when you/WES receive transcripts from the University.
Is this still applicable after 2019 or any changes? I mean ARR form is not mandatory to send along with transcripts to wes Canada.
Please clarify this?