+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi or Beirut & Picking up visa

masoudataei

Aug 18, 2012
Hi,

I am studying in Canada, but my wife is in Iran. She want to apply for visitor visa. I know she can apply to Turkey, but, since it takes long time, we decided to apply from another country.

One option is, going to Abu Dhabi and another is going to Beirut. First question: Does anybody have any experience about Canadian visitor visa from the embassy in these countries? which one is faster for Iranian and which one is less expensive?

I know she has to be in Beirut or Abu Dhabi when she is applying for visa. My wife wants to go there to apply and she will come back to Iran very soon. My question is: Does she (herself) have to go to Beirut or Abu Dhabi to pick up her visa (when visa is approved)? Or it is possible to pick up visa by a representative?

I am really looking forward to hearing.

Thanks in advance.

masoudataei

Aug 18, 2012
Anybody can help me???

My wife is going to Beirut to apply for visa. Does anybody knows a representative can pick up her visa or she (herself) has to be there to pick up her visa?

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
If its her passport she has to pick it up. If you use a rep then you have to authorize a rep to correspond with CIC HC on your wifes behalf. YOu can do that by signing an extra form which enables a rep to do all correspondence on behalf of your wife.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
masoudataei said:
Anybody can help me???

My wife is going to Beirut to apply for visa. Does anybody knows a representative can pick up her visa or she (herself) has to be there to pick up her visa?
Hi,

I don't have an idea if this will work for you but it works for me. She can send all her docs based on the checklist then send it to Beirut using Fedex and don't forget to enclose money order for Fedex with return airway bill to return her docs & passport. What I did I sent my papers with pp & with my husband's docs & pp too to CHC NYC even I'm not staying in US but we have US visa just in case the embassy need us for interview. We're living in Turks Islands for your info. The embassy emailed me that they can't send our pp back to Turks Islands eventhough I enclosed money order for Fedex to send our pp back to us. The embassy only sends pp to US/CDN mailing address so I gave my bestfriend's address in US.

Until now we're still waiting for our pp. This is just based on our experience. Good luck :)

erame

Aug 15, 2012
2 years ago I applied from Abu Dhabi (student) and got it back the same day. But I think processing time differs according to your home country.

vahidreza

Nov 26, 2012
HI,
I’m currently in Canada on visitor visa however I have received a job offer and want to apply for work permit. Apparently I have to apply from outside Canada, I wanted to know what was your experience with applying from Beirut.
Thanks,
Vahid

sahariii

Nov 27, 2012
hi guys
i need your help
my husband is a student in canada , i got rejected 2 weeks ago for temporary resident visa
and im so desperate now
some lawyers told me its been so hard for iranians to got the visa
and now i dont know what to do/? is the embassy of abu dhabi better in processing the applications???????\

plzzz
its my email
saharii_001@yahoo.com
help me