+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About WES

Obyroli

Mar 26, 2018
Hello,can anyone help me regarding WES.Is karunya university in tamilnadu is recognised by WES
Hy, I also graduated from karunya university, is the school recognised by wes .Please kindly tell me how you got your transcript. did they send it directly. or you sent it yourself .Thanks

Samprakash

Jan 26, 2018
I have recieved the sealed transcript from university and then I sent it to wes.Its under evaluation and I didn't get any reports or email regardin

Samprakash

Jan 26, 2018
I have recieved the sealed transcript from university and then I sent it to wes.Its under evaluation and I didn't get any reports or email regarding this .
Hy, I also graduated from karunya university, is the school recognised by wes .Please kindly tell me how you got your transcript. did they send it directly. or you sent it yourself .Thanks

Obyroli

Mar 26, 2018
I have recieved the sealed transcript from university and then I sent it to wes.Its under evaluation and I didn't get any reports or email regardin
Helo,
The standard processing for IRCC application requires twenty(20) business working days for processing.
I guess you should be patient and they will contact you soon
Please kindly update me when you have completed your evaluation. Thanks

TharaPrabhu

Jan 18, 2013
Hi,

I did my MCA in Karunya university. I got back mail from WES saying statement of marks is not accepted and degree certificate not received.
Could not decide on what was wrong with my documents. There was no way to check as they came in a sealed envelope.
Any ideas?

Thank you,