+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about visa TVR

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good morning, i process my visit visa on july 24,2010 they pick up my paper on july 24 at home currier air 21, then after 2 weeks aug, 7,2010 i receive my paper all my paper submitted on embassy and my passport is return to me on aug. 7 and my passport have mark TRV apllied for or solllicite then date aug 4,2010 and canadian embassy manila but, i dont have result if approved or refuse? im asking if is refuse or approve my visa pls help me ............

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
bdo32 said:
good morning, i process my visit visa on july 24,2010 they pick up my paper on july 24 at home currier air 21, then after 2 weeks aug, 7,2010 i receive my paper all my paper submitted on embassy and my passport is return to me on aug. 7 and my passport have mark TRV apllied for or solllicite then date aug 4,2010 and canadian embassy manila but, i dont have result if approved or refuse? im asking if is refuse or approve my visa pls help me ............
If it was approved, you would have a visa attached to your passport, otherwise your application was refused.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you mean maybe, my visa is refuse? but, why no result i need result letter...

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but, i dont have attached my visa in my passport and no result letter only stamped at the last page my passport.. that i processing TRV

anniekate00

Aug 1, 2010
bdo32 said:
you mean maybe, my visa is refuse? but, why no result i need result letter...
yes, your visa was refused if it has only the date and the embassy stamp on it. Because if it was approved, you will receive a luminous type of sticker pasted in one of the passport pages, indicating details such as name, visa issuing country, visa type, date issued, expiry date, visa number. Mine was approved recently so I have that sticker.

Thanks.

louie_ace

Aug 21, 2010
Hi, i have a valid TRV under W-1 category worker. I worked in Canada last yr for 5mos. To date i have no longer valid work permit but with valid TRV until next year. I am planning to have my vacation on Nov in Canada can anyone confirm to me if I can still use my TRV for entry to Canada even if my purpose if just for tour? Will the immigration officer allow me to enter when I dont have valid work permit? Thanks.