+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About TRV application suggession needed

adnan15110

Jan 24, 2013
Hi,
I am Graduate student in Canada with full funding.Me with my spouse applied together.I got my visa but she didn't. My wife's TRV rejected because of following causes
  • length of proposed stay (I had applied for single entry for 2 year duration)
  • Her personal asset and financial status (Showed only my bank balance($5000) and funding ($36000 for 2 years) for both of us )
  • VisaOfficer isn’t satisfied that she has sufficient fund including income /asset to carry out her stated purpose in Canada to maintain her herself and effect her departure
some additional info:
*last time i didn't show any job.
*Here many Graduate student living with family with same funding.

Now i am again applying for my wife's TRV. So give me some suggesion so that the chance of getting visa may increase.I am little bit frustrated about canadian visa processing.

Thanks in advance to all.

neha.palia

Dec 18, 2012
Same is the case with me.
Although I applied visa after 5 months after my husband reached canada.
Visa officers had problems with my :
Length of stay
Travel history
Personal funds and assets.
I have to apply again but no idea what else is required.
I showed my employment as well.
Even I need help in this regard.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Its a very common refusal, young age and chance to stay over or apply within etc. They need to be convinced that you have strong time in home country and will definitively go back but unfortunately a good job and decent bank balance is not enough. If you had very good travel history then maybe there is a chance, better to get sponsored, but tough for the student

mac2000gh

Apr 7, 2010
you may apply for a short stay, and they can still give you up to length of your spouse's stay. which country did you apply from?

mac2000gh

Apr 7, 2010
You can sponsor your spouse to join you as a permanent resident if you have a permanent resident status in Canada or both of you can apply for permanent residence in Canada together as a couple for the first time.

neha.palia

Dec 18, 2012
My husband is a student there he sponsored me a, my dad showed funds and showed his property and land.
But still refusal.
I dont know what convinces them.
Even I am searching for answers.