applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
Hi friends,

My name is Apple pen ;) currently reviewing for my ielts examination this coming January 21, 2017.Do you think guys i can start my studies this coming May 2017? the only requirements that i do not have right now is my ielts result to pursue everything, if i get my ielts result two weeks from my examination and provide all my requirements to George brown college including paying my tuition fees and find a place to live do you think i can start this May 2017?

Thanks guys

sincerely
applepen

Akhiakhi

Nov 21, 2016
Sure you can,it will take only 13 days normally and some rare case they will withheld it.dont worry it happens rarely.I have heard that the seats are getting filled for may inatke , many courses have been completely reserved recently.so its safe for you to take conditiomal offer letter before going for IELTS.If ylur course is not that much of demand then no need to worry at all.Hope it helps

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
Hi Akhiakhi

It is so relieving to know that, i guess it is not a high demand course. anyway we'll cross that bridge when i get to it.Thank you friend.

Sinan Mersel

Dec 5, 2016
applepen said:
Hi friends,

My name is Apple pen ;) currently reviewing for my ielts examination this coming January 21, 2017.Do you think guys i can start my studies this coming May 2017? the only requirements that i do not have right now is my ielts result to pursue everything, if i get my ielts result two weeks from my examination and provide all my requirements to George brown college including paying my tuition fees and find a place to live do you think i can start this May 2017?

Thanks guys

sincerely
applepen

Hello Apple,

I have also a similar situation, but i heard that they dont allow a conditional offer. So we might get our score, after that we will be able to get acceptance

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
Hey Sinan

Hi yes that is true we need to complete our documents first to be able to upload and review from our choosen university/college.Anyway i will just wait until i get my ielts result.Hey Good luck to us.

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
Yes i am scheduled for my ielts exam next year January 21.Thanks.Hoping for good score.