+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About the medical test

tuhin

Apr 4, 2010
Can anybody tell me about the medical test in details? what & which type of the tests are done?

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
1 Physical check up - they check eyes, nose, ears, tongue, etc. Additionally they look for any surgeries in your body. While communicating with doctor, they check that you can speak, listen, look and understand properly.

2. Laboratory checks:
a. Blood test - To check lot many things like kidneys, cancer, hepatitis, diabetes, etc
b. Urine test - To check kidneys, syphilis, etc

3. Chest X-Ray - To detect any tumor or anything inside lungs. and yeah, they check both kidney via x-ray as well

If you are in India, it will cost you Rs. 2400/- per applicant.

Make sure you book appointment well in advance.

Thanks.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's apiece of cake. it includes:

1. HIV test
2. Large PA Chest X-ray
3. Blood test (VDRL or syphillis test or similar)
4. blood pressure test
5. urine test
6. questions asked by the doctor about ur medical history & if u r in any medication/ immunisation, etc

tuhin said:
Can anybody tell me about the medical test in details? what & which type of the tests are done?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuhin said:
Medicals included:-
1. Urine & blood Test
2. Chest X - Ray
3. Physical - Weight, height, eye sight, throat, joints, body marks, private portion, stomach, heart beat, blood pressure.
More test may be asked depending upon the medical test and doctor's observation.