+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about the grade of medical exam

anishmarwah45

Nov 24, 2016
When u re-medical due to expired medical it gives b grade ? In comment the doctor wrote the previous medical done on xyz. My last medical and this medical is identical. Why would they give me b grade now?

Arun Mohan

Oct 15, 2019
When u re-medical due to expired medical it gives b grade ? In comment the doctor wrote the previous medical done on xyz. My last medical and this medical is identical. Why would they give me b grade now?
Hi did your medical approved. I got my medical yesterday and its says B grade and i am worried

ThakurD

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I received a grade B for my physical examination and I passed my medicals just today. It's a case-by-case thing, grade B does not necessarily mean you will fail MEDs.
Hey… just wondering what process you went through before they passed your medical , I am in similar situation

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey… just wondering what process you went through before they passed your medical , I am in similar situation
Dont worry, I had elevated creatinine-protein on my remed recently. Was on b grade and passed medicals...did you request your full medical report from the clinic? My physician noted that I had no kidney issues in the past and that my physical exam that he conducted also didn't indicate any signs of a kidney disease

Pabodan

Apr 28, 2022
Dont worry, I had elevated creatinine-protein on my remed recently. Was on b grade and passed medicals...did you request your full medical report from the clinic? My physician noted that I had no kidney issues in the past and that my physical exam that he conducted also didn't indicate any signs of a kidney disease
Hello, please how long did it take for your medicals to be passed, as mine is also graded b due to elevated high blood pressure but yet to be passed since 8 March 2022

Reactions: Ponosigho

ThakurD

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Thanks for information… I just passed medical today

Reactions: Ponosigho

Andy Eddy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Hi all

Just picking up this old thread in case anyone's still in the loop!

My wife was given a B grade for her medical exam as they'd found an abnormality in her chest x-ray. Possibly indicating TB apparently but we live in the UK where there's 0.003% prevalence of TB.

My IRCC account now reads 'You passed the medical exam' - anyone knows if this means we're definitely through or could they still come back and request extra medical exams?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi all

Just picking up this old thread in case anyone's still in the loop!

My wife was given a B grade for her medical exam as they'd found an abnormality in her chest x-ray. Possibly indicating TB apparently but we live in the UK where there's 0.003% prevalence of TB.

My IRCC account now reads 'You passed the medical exam' - anyone knows if this means we're definitely through or could they still come back and request extra medical exams?
Did she got medical furtherance letter for it or is it the first medical ?

Andy Eddy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
The panel provided us with the medical report.

So 'You passed the medical exam' doesn't necessarily mean we have passed the medical exam then??!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The panel provided us with the medical report.

So 'You passed the medical exam' doesn't necessarily mean we have passed the medical exam then??!
Is it the panel or in the application? How did you guys got the patch notification? My friend got medical surveillance and her medical report on the application said passed. The panel didn't said much.

Andy Eddy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Is it the panel or in the application? How did you guys got the patch notification? My friend got medical surveillance and her medical report on the application said passed. The panel didn't said much.
Sorry dude but I'm not following you.. The information sheet and medical report was provided by the panel physician. I don't know what patch notification is - the regional medical office?

Interestingly I myself had to do additional exams for a preexisting condition. The date after I submitted these results, IRCC updated the account to 'You passed the medical exam'. Not a word about additional exams for my wife during the 5-6 weeks it took me to arrange these exams.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Sorry dude but I'm not following you.. The information sheet and medical report was provided by the panel physician. I don't know what patch notification is - the regional medical office?

Interestingly I myself had to do additional exams for a preexisting condition. The date after I submitted these results, IRCC updated the account to 'You passed the medical exam'. Not a word about additional exams for my wife during the 5-6 weeks it took me to arrange these exams.
Sorry for the confusion. What I am asking is that in one of your threads you mentioned about patchs in the xray, so I was asking who told you about that? As here in Canada what I had experienced is that usually the medical panel doesn't give you any outcome except saying that the medical will be sent directly to IRCC. These types of notifications are only delivered by IRCC, so I thought maybe your wife got medical furtherance. Thats why.