+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About the Employer Driven Stream

Oct 8, 2008
Hello everybody,
I and my employer sent my application under The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program Employer Driven Stream ,and i am expecting a certification for nomination soon.But, I already have a file with CIC under the new rules`c50`, My question is the following:
As soon as i received the certification for nomination, is it possible to keep the same application with CIC or I need to submit new one ?
Please share your thoughts and knowledge.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Why would you have to give up your CIC application?Surely you know that the Goverment of Canada and Alberta are 2 different goverments!!Once nominated,you dont have to worry,The goverment of Canada has to accept you unless you have security or medical problems.Thats why you are a PROVINCIAL NOMINEE,not a Federal Immigrant.

Oct 8, 2008
Thank BCGuy for your Information and thoughts about my questions.
I received my AINP approval and i sent them to CIC, buffalo yesterday.Is there any way to get the medical done early orjust wait until they send the forms and ask me to do it according to their timing and schedules?
In CIC website , they indicate that those who submit their aplication to buffalo through provincial nominee ,it takes about 5 months to 9 months.Do you think it is update processing time?
Thanks alot again.