About the Application status tracker and waiting times

FleuryB

Jun 16, 2024
Hello Everybody,
Hope my message finds you well.
This is my frist time posting here.
My case: Ecuadorian citizen married to a Canadian citizen

Jan 2024: Outland Application was sent
Feb 2024: We received the confirmation of reception of all our paperwork (everything was OK)
Mar 2024: Biometrics completed
June 2024: Medical examination notification received
June 2024: Medical examination completed (all my results are great and shows i am pretty healthy)
Since then no news at all and my application status tracker page haven´t been updated since May 2024.
I would appreciate if any of you can tell me your experience in general, specially with waiting times.
Als,o I would like to know if your application status tracker is been updated as you progress in the different steps, mine is frozen in May 2024 and I have completed some steps since then.

i feel a bit frustrated since we have no information at all.

Thank you in advance for your attention and time.

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
Since then no news at all and my application status tracker page haven´t been updated since May 2024.
I would appreciate if any of you can tell me your experience in general, specially with waiting times.
Als,o I would like to know if your application status tracker is been updated as you progress in the different steps, mine is frozen in May 2024 and I have completed some steps since then.
The PR Tracker has been broken since mid-June, so you're not alone there. Newer applicants can't create an account. IRCC says they're working on fixing it but who knows how long that'll take.

Sponsor101

Aug 25, 2024
The PR Tracker has been broken since mid-June, so you're not alone there. Newer applicants can't create an account. IRCC says they're working on fixing it but who knows how long that'll take.
Is it really not working the pr application tracker, mine is stuck on May 27th and I have received medical request and medical pass on ircc secure account but still says medical not started and not updated since May.

Hoping to receive decision soon and PPR on ircc secure account medical pass july 31st no update since almost 1 month.

Reactions: FleuryB

FleuryB

Jun 16, 2024
Is it really not working the pr application tracker, mine is stuck on May 27th and I have received medical request and medical pass on ircc secure account but still says medical not started and not updated since May.

Hoping to receive decision soon and PPR on ircc secure account medical pass july 31st no update since almost 1 month.
Thanks for sharing that with me, now I know It´s a syystem problem not mine. Hope we all hear about our applications soon :)

mustafa21

Aug 25, 2024
Hello Everybody,
Hope my message finds you well.
This is my frist time posting here.
My case: Ecuadorian citizen married to a Canadian citizen

Jan 2024: Outland Application was sent
Feb 2024: We received the confirmation of reception of all our paperwork (everything was OK)
Mar 2024: Biometrics completed
June 2024: Medical examination notification received
June 2024: Medical examination completed (all my results are great and shows i am pretty healthy)

i feel a bit frustrated since we have no information at all.

Thank you in advance for your attention and time.
I am in the same situation as you I haven’t heard anything since may 10 after I completed my medical. Now my application is gone past 10 months still no update

Sponsor101

Aug 25, 2024
If your pr application tracker is frozen in April, May and up to June 15th.

Please let me know as nobody has updates on tracker in July or August for outland spousal sponsorship. Mine is London VO.

We all need to complain to IRCC to get the tracker fixed and updated. So we can get our eCoPR information.

hello3241

Aug 9, 2024
Hello,

Finally we have received my spouse's passport with PR Visa Sticker and COPR papers. However, the online status still says In Process for Background and Eligibility checks. Does it really take this much time to update even if the application is complete? Can we travel to Canada before the status gets updated or should we make travel plans after?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,

Finally we have received my spouse's passport with PR Visa Sticker and COPR papers. However, the online status still says In Process for Background and Eligibility checks. Does it really take this much time to update even if the application is complete? Can we travel to Canada before the status gets updated or should we make travel plans after?
They basically stop updating at this stage. It is a tool for information, and an imperfect one.

Noone EVER suggested you should rely upon it for instructions. Read the things the visa office gave you.

Of course your documents are fine and you can travel.

But read those docs. They are important.

Reactions: FleuryB and alex00

mustafa21

Aug 25, 2024
Hello,

Did they send passport request? Cause you just said they send your spouse passport but don’t don’t say if they requested it. If they did request it did they send an email ? Sind the tracker is frozen

Sponsor101

Aug 25, 2024
Did they send passport request? Cause you just said they send your spouse passport but don’t don’t say if they requested it. If they did request it did they send an email ? Sind the tracker is frozen
hey did you get PPR bro? Can u tell us your timeline and principle applicant country and visa office mine was london visa office

Reactions: mustafa21

mustafa21

Aug 25, 2024
hey did you get PPR bro? Can u tell us your timeline and principle applicant country and visa office mine was london visa office
Nah i haven’t got PPR yet
Application received November 29 2023
Bil Jan 18 2024
Medical exam may 02 2024
I haven’t heard anything since may 10 2024 that’s the last time they checked on my file

Sponsor101

Aug 25, 2024
Nah i haven’t got PPR yet
Application received November 29 2023
Bil Jan 18 2024
Medical exam may 02 2024
I haven’t heard anything since may 10 2024 that’s the last time they checked on my file
is your applicant’s eligibility and background completed? Email your MP as you are getting to 12months soon..