+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About SINP

Gurmeetsp

Mar 30, 2022
According to SINP calculator I have 67points.
As sinp asks that education and work experience both should be in line.
I have done bachelor of Arts and master of punjabi language. I have master's equivalency from IQAS.
I have been working in Insurance sector for last 5years and before that I worked in finance company for 2years.
I have CLB 8
Now Pls somebody suggest looking into my study and occupation that Am I eligible for sinp?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
According to SINP calculator I have 67points.
As sinp asks that education and work experience both should be in line.
I have done bachelor of Arts and master of punjabi language. I have master's equivalency from IQAS.
I have been working in Insurance sector for last 5years and before that I worked in finance company for 2years.
I have CLB 8
Now Pls somebody suggest looking into my study and occupation that Am I eligible for sinp?
What is your NOC? Check the SINP draws sheet and see if your NOC is drawn and the score. In another thread, you ask about WES. You don‘t need WES if you have IQAS.

Gurmeetsp

Mar 30, 2022
What is your NOC? Check the SINP draws sheet and see if your NOC is drawn and the score. In another thread, you ask about WES. You don‘t need WES if you have IQAS.
My NOC is 0121. In my Iqas MBA of finance is not evaluated bcoz university is not being accepted by iqas from where I have done MBA but this university is accepted by wes...I want to get MBA evaluated so that my occupation and study can be in line to apply for sinp.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My NOC is 0121. In my Iqas MBA of finance is not evaluated bcoz university is not being accepted by iqas from where I have done MBA but this university is accepted by wes...I want to get MBA evaluated so that my occupation and study can be in line to apply for sinp.
If IQAS will not evaluate your MBA, it is unlikely WES will evaluate. WES is the most difficult to get accredited for Masters degrees. You will need to see if your score is enough.