+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about reapplying after ban and about LOE

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have two questions can you help me out?
1. 5 year ban because of agent misrepresented
2. How to build Letter of explanation for study application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. Not a question
2. State your purpose, why program builds on education, show career advancement (promotion, higher salary), why do you need to come to Canada for education.

Reactions: YVR123
Jun 29, 2017
I mean i was had ban for 5 years due to misrepresent of agent so what should I do to prove my self that I was not guilty means and kind of additional documentation required?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mean i was had ban for 5 years due to misrepresent of agent so what should I do to prove my self that I was not guilty means and kind of additional documentation required?
If you had a 5 year ban you would have had a chance to submit documents to say you were not guilty. I don't know the reason for your ban but you need solid proof. You signed off on the application so you can't say it was your agent's fault. You are responsible for all information. What documents can you submit? The effect of the ban will depend on your profile - school (public is better), education and career progression, funds, ties to home country etc.

Last edited:

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Your agent is not at fault. You are the guilty party. You signed the documents, so you take responsibility in it.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Did you respond to the PFL before they gave you the 5 years ban?
That's the only time that you can proof that it's not something you intentionally did and they could accept if that's not a misrepresentation.

Since you said that you were banned for 5 years. Then that's it. You are banned to enter Canada for 5 years. Do not plan to apply before your 5 years ban is over.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you respond to the PFL before they gave you the 5 years ban?
That's the only time that you can proof that it's not something you intentionally did and they could accept if that's not a misrepresentation.

Since you said that you were banned for 5 years. Then that's it. You are banned to enter Canada for 5 years. Do not plan to apply before your 5 years ban is over.
OP posted in another thread that ban was completed in summer 2021 and wasn't aware of ban until applied for study permit a couple of year ago.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
OP posted in another thread that ban was completed in summer 2021 and wasn't aware of ban until applied for study permit a couple of year ago.
OIC.
It's confusing to post multiple threads with different information.

Thanks for the update.

Jun 29, 2017
oh i don't know anything about it. I just get to know about it from one of my friend and trying to seek for advice and I have posted for the first time then I realise i should write in more detail . So i did so. Sorry