+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

Evodia.D

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Dear Mini Singh,

We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find attached the following documents:

• Certificate of Nomination

• Nominee Approval Letter

• Work Permit Support Letter

The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

Sincerely,
Good afternoon, the email has been sent to you only or both you and your employer?

Mini Singh

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Good afternoon, the email has been sent to you only or both you and your employer?
Hi There ,
There was 2 email from OINP . One for my employer with CC : Myself with attachment of a letter which is the direction for my employer what to do if there is any changes , or termination of my job offer
Second email is for myself with CC : my lawyer : with 3 attachments of approvals
thats it

one question i have for everyone: Anyone know who to get PCC from BLS Brampton , its so complicated . I dont know how to proceed with BLS . Anyone in the same situation ?

Reactions: Evodia.D

Noor1995

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi There ,
There was 2 email from OINP . One for my employer with CC : Myself with attachment of a letter which is the direction for my employer what to do if there is any changes , or termination of my job offer
Second email is for myself with CC : my lawyer : with 3 attachments of approvals
thats it

one question i have for everyone: Anyone know who to get PCC from BLS Brampton , its so complicated . I dont know how to proceed with BLS . Anyone in the same situation ?
I also want to know
I just created web account under BLS website and submitted the form

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
My application moved to DIP today. Hoping to get the nomination soon
Wow, I thought nothing was progressed today. How lucky you are!! Congratulation!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Evodia.D