shiffimehta

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
hii everyone,
can anyone tell me how long it will take after showing the status “DIP”
application submitted:- Mar23rd
Assessment:- june 1st
DIP:- 26th june
now still in DIP.. i m worried why its taking too long??

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
hii everyone,
can anyone tell me how long it will take after showing the status “DIP”
application submitted:- Mar23rd
Assessment:- june 1st
DIP:- 26th june
now still in DIP.. i m worried why its taking too long??
You can send a message to OINP.

sahilnarula

Jun 19, 2018
Hello all!

Does anyone know if IELTS is required for this stream or not? I'm still waiting for my PCC and my existing IELTS score is expiring on 9th Aug.

Amirali93

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi. I am just wondering about the 2 mailing labels(1 in English and 1 in our native language)we were asked to send with our documents. How can I get them??should I ask the post office to provide me with them??

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
No one knows about my above question??
I have written my address in plan paper and attached it with my document list. Because I am in Canada so I wrote in English but if you are applying from another country then I would advise adding one label with your native language.

Amirali93

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
I have written my address in plan paper and attached it with my document list. Because I am in Canada so I wrote in English but if you are applying from another country then I would advise adding one label with your native language.
Thank you. I am living in Canada too. I wrote in both languages and send with my application.

s_tondon

Mar 19, 2020
Hi,
Just wandering how did you guys managed to add Personal History on your imm5669e form (Schedule A Background/Deceleration) as it has only 5 lines to add details? Did you print another sheet and add details only to Personal History Section or just filled all the section of second copy of same page? Also, did anybody showed proof of fund too and if yes how much did you showed?

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Hello guys. OiNP international student stream needs applicants to register to be eligible right? So, does the registration happen on first come first serve basis? If so, will the registrations be full in first half hour or one hour? Does some one need to be really quick to complete registration before cut off is reached?