+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About offer letter

Jan 4, 2012
Hello plz help me i am indian student and i was applied to seneca collage toranto for offer letter on 10dec 2011 but since today i have not recieve my offer letter what can i do plz tell me

H

HBK

Hi Hardialsingh
Mail or call to the college about your application status

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
HardialsinghVip said:
Hello plz help me i am indian student and i was applied to seneca collage toranto for offer letter on 10dec 2011 but since today i have not recieve my offer letter what can i do plz tell me
Seneca takes time to issue offer letter, you will receive it within 2-3 days as you have applied on 10th December.have patience.mail to Seneca college.they will give you information about your documents received.i am also going for Seneca,actually i got refusal first time so i am applying second time.
as per my knowledge,they will issue offer letter after 2-3 weeks when they received your document.i ahve applied on 22nd of January and waiting for offer letter.

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
HardialsinghVip said:

Hi,

You can contact Seneca College either via phone or email using the information given below:

By Telephone:

International Admissions Office
(416) 491-5050 Ext. 2364, 2365,2405

International Admissions Office:

InternationalAdmissions@senecac.on.ca

Though COlleges in Canada, continue to accept the applications as long as seats in the program is available but still you should check with them as this is what I found on their website:

"September 2012 start date: Applications are being accepted now. Early Acceptances - Applications must be submitted by February 1, 2012 and will be processed after March 15, 2012. Seneca International will continue to accept applications until the programs are full".

yash1993

Jan 31, 2012
Hi,
u will get it soon as there were many holiday (chrismas and new year). check the college website how much time do they take to process application if the time has exceeded then contact the college fro the reply.

JackB

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've applied on january 30 , waiting for a response.

Its frustrating that seneca rarely answer the emails , i have sent like 5 emails regarding some issues with my application and none of them were reponded ..