+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About My Parents call on my convocation

Ankidarji

Apr 4, 2019
Hello ,
I want to call my parents on my convocation but it they get visa and they are unable to come in canada so that visa will going to valid upto whatever time they got visa?

Ankidarji

Apr 4, 2019
It will be valid until whenever it expires.
thanks for reply means suppose i will apply for there file and they got visitor visa up to 10 years and they will not come on my convocation due to their personal reason so when my convocation finish and after that whenever they can come or once they got visa than they have to come canada once after getting visa?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If they are given a visa, provided it is still valid, they may enter Canada at any time up until the date that their visa expires. If they get a multiple-entry visa, then can come more than once. If they are given a single-entry visa, they will only be allowed to come once.

Ankidarji

Apr 4, 2019
If they are given a visa, provided it is still valid, they may enter Canada at any time up until the date that their visa expires. If they get a multiple-entry visa, then can come more than once. If they are given a single-entry visa, they will only be allowed to come once.

thank you so much sir for you response.

Ankidarji

Apr 4, 2019
thank you so much, sir, for your response.

And sir i am an international student and my wife is dependent on me as she has open work permit up to my study permit. So as I will going to apply for my work permit so do you know the procedure how can my extend my wife's work permit? That would be great help to me thanks

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
And sir i am an international student and my wife is dependent on me as she has open work permit up to my study permit. So as I will going to apply for my work permit so do you know the procedure how can my extend my wife's work permit? That would be great help to me thanks
No I don't. Try to look it up yourself on the IRCC website, and if you get stuck, come back here.