+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Fingerprint Card Form FD-258

fatman

Dec 17, 2009
Allow me to explain a litter clearer,
I printed it out on the form FD-258 (Fingerprint Card Form
from FBI website) and printed it on A4 sheet of paper and then
I folded it two times which resulting in three sections.

Also, I did not print the back part which has the instructions.
I only sent the front part.

Anyone knows about this if it's OK.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did the same, took a print out on the A4 size, went to finger printing expert, took the finger print and send the letter with out folding it. I did not attach instructions. I see no reason to be worried as we followed the instructions. I would suggest to wait and see how it goes. I will update you if I hear from them. I have sent it on 16/12

fatman

Dec 17, 2009
I'm a little worry about folding the paper.
Someone told me that I should not fold it
but I think what he meant was the "hard paper"
(the one that they use for fingerprinting at the
police station) not soft printing paper that I use.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
fatman said:
I'm a little worry about folding the paper.
Someone told me that I should not fold it
but I think what he meant was the "hard paper"
(the one that they use for fingerprinting at the
police station) not soft printing paper that I use.
Need not to send instructions to FBI. Fill up the form properly. Send a cover letter too. Impressions should not be hampered anyway, that's the reason people do not fold it. Do not worry, FBI will get back if the impressions are not acceptable and won't charge anything extra to send it second time. All one has to pay is for mailing the form and cover letter to FBI once more. Mine got rejected once due to smudged prints and they sent two fresh cards while informing me the same and didn't charge that $18 again.
As far as CHC goes, they understand these issues very well. Please send them letter (and not email) regarding any delay in submitting these reports. This letter should have letter(s) from FBI as supporting documents. This should be couriered to CHC. Do not forget to mention you case number both on the envelope and the letter. You can send an email informing them that you have sent a letter regarding document submission. This will work. I submitted my PCC from CA with RPRF and passport after medical.

Mouha77

Dec 10, 2023
Hi, I would like to know where we can find an expert to take our fingerprint for the Fingerprint Card Form FD-258 in Canada