+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A request for rescheduling an interview

hehassan

Jun 13, 2010
Dear All,

I was invited to attend an interview at CHC in London but I could not obtain the entry visa to UK! What about sending an email to CHC in London to request for rescheduling an interview in UAE?

Please advise...

Regards,

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hehassan said:
Dear All,

I was invited to attend an interview at CHC in London but I could not obtain the entry visa to UK! What about sending an email to CHC in London to request for rescheduling an interview in UAE?

Please advise...

Regards,
Hi,

Contact the London office and tell them that you were unable to get the visa, send them all the visa related documents which shows that you have been refused and request them for UAE, they will tell you then where you should give your interview. I hope you have enough time to reschedule it.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hehassan said:
Hi Saki,

Thanks for the info and the original date for it is 12 Aug, 2010.

Regards,
You still have a time so contact London Office they will tell you what to do as this is not something which caused by you its just that UK refuse to give you a visa.

Cheers
Saki

hehassan

Jun 13, 2010
To be honest , I am thinking to do another try with the British Embassy, give more documents and if not then I will contact CHC in London

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
hehassan said:
Dear All,

Please advise...

Regards,
The problem with UAE interview is that there would be no definite date for it. Seems that they have to wait for certain numbers of applicants to be interviewed before they will make a schedule. What if the minimum number of applicants needed is not reached in one year time?

The interview invitation letter from CHC London must be enough reason to convince the London visa officer to issue you the UK entry visa.

Some applicants are requesting otherwise. They want their UAE interview to be transferred to London. The decision is yours...