+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A question about submitting wes and degree awarded

Tony Stark7

Mar 7, 2023
FSW-O
Aor: 20 january 2023

when I was submitting the documents I uploaded wes eca instead of the actual degree awarded by my college as I misunderstood what to upload

any help what should I do and is it okay or not?!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
100% reject. Degree is a required document. You can try uploading through a webform but be prepared to reenter the pool.
Edit
- I'm surprised you did not get a denial email yet. Maybe they did not notice or it went to your spam. What does the tracker say?

Tony Stark7

Mar 7, 2023
100% reject. Degree is a required document. You can try uploading through a webform but be prepared to reenter the pool.
Edit
- I'm surprised you did not get a denial email yet. Maybe they did not notice or it went to your spam. What does the tracker say?
How can I upload it through a webform?

Tony Stark7

Mar 7, 2023
To submit a webform I am asked about the office processing my file is it inside or outside canada and I don’t know the office processing my file?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
FSW-O
Aor: 20 january 2023

when I was submitting the documents I uploaded wes eca instead of the actual degree awarded by my college as I misunderstood what to upload

any help what should I do and is it okay or not?!
Send a webform and attach your degree diploma. While all applicants are required to submit a complete application as per regulation 10. However, if you correct the issue, you may be able to salvage the situation.

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Send a webform and attach your degree diploma. While all applicants are required to submit a complete application as per regulation 10. However, if you correct the issue, you may be able to salvage the situation.
Adding to this thread. Hi, I submitted a webform recently, called ircc and they said it hasn't been added to my application. I'm worried that if an agent starts looking at my application, he will not see the file. Will he look through ircc network to find out if I have any webform in queue b4 making any decisions?

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
@legalfalcon Adding to this thread. Hi, I submitted a webform recently, called ircc and they said it hasn't been added to my application. I'm worried that if an agent starts looking at my application, he will not see the file. Will he look through ircc network to find out if I have any webform in queue b4 making any decisions?

Tony Stark7

Mar 7, 2023
Thank you, I sent a webform and uploaded the degree, I hope things will go well.