+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A POSITIVE WORLD

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Lets get it pretending if not really....probably the words of expression more than the symbolics matters... doesn't it?
we should wait someevent of life positively..........

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
Hi,
While we have applied in 2010, most of us have wished for a drastic change in life in the coming time. But now after almost one year there is no change in the situation. For some the things are getting worse from bad. So that is life my friends. We never know what's gonna come next.
Let chill out and enjoy this tense situation in untensed manner. ;D

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets hope things work out for everybody. In the mean time, we can keep praying and try to have a positive attitude while waiting for good things to happen to us. I agree the key is to not get frustrated and to be positive about the big and small things of life. Good things happen to ppl who wait and hope for better changes to come in their life.

Cheers :) :) :)
Leo

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011

devu

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb2010
Doc's Request.
sent on may12h
AOR Received.
JUNE 9TH 2010
File Transfer...
march 30
Med's Request
JAN 26
fireworks said:
Hi Everybody,
I want everyone of us to close our eyes and to concentrate on our soul and ask a question to ourself, "WHAT IS THE TRUE GOAL OF LIFE"?
Whatever answer your soul gives.... There is only one answer to it, and that is HAPPINESS.
So my friends, think again and again... is the canada only place where we can achieve happiness? ofcourse Not, right?
Then why shall we waste lots of enjoying moments and pleasure rightnow? Let the decision come at its pace... Don't worry about others getting ahead of you and your ecas not updating or you are among the last ones in getting any updates or no updates.
Just concentrate on HAPPINESS.

HAPPINESS SHOULD BE THE GOAL
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)YES REALLY TRUE....

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the most powerful thing in this world? Well, some will say money, some say weapons and some might say nuclear bombs. For me the most powerful thing in this world is our THOUGHT.

WHY? Because true power is in our thinking. When we truly believe in something and we have faith in it, it will surely happen.

We must have confidence in what we believe. It could be anything; sometimes we think it is impossible, however anything impossible will become possible if we believe it truly from our heart and our soul.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why positive thinking didn't work for me

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/why-positive-thinking-didnt-work-for-me/

For a long time, nothing stressed me out as much as positivity.

I was a perfectionist growing up, always trying to bang my flawed round-shaped self into a perfect square hole that couldn't possibly contain me.

Around 22, I decided to focus on personal development–a positive thing, I assumed.

I figured if I worked on improving a little every day, I'd feel a lot more positive about myself than I did when I focused on my flaws.

What I didn't take into consideration was that I might become a perfectionist about accepting my imperfection.

That I might catch negative thinking and feel guilty about it instead of letting it go and moving into a more positive space.

That I might muster every piece of my will to avoid negative feelings and end up over-thinking them instead of simply feeling them and letting them pass.

I never considered that wanting to be positive isn't the same as being positive.
For most of my life, I've fought with what is. I didn't like the way people responded to me, so I tried to manipulate them. I didn't like the world around me, so I tried to control it. I didn't like the world within me, so I tried to escape it.

Even when I tried to be positive, I had an agenda. If only I was positive enough, I thought, I could create a better tomorrow–then I'd really be happy.

I tried on different positive hats in my pursuit of happiness.

I've told myself that everything really is in my mind—that if someone appears to be mean or inconsiderate, it's largely a consequence of how I'm interpreting things. But then I started wondering if that's the case, what's wrong with my mind? Why do I so frequently assume the worst first and then have to catch it and change it?

I made lists of all the things my life would involve if it was more positive: I'd volunteer; I'd be open-hearted, always eager to greet a stranger with a smile; I wouldn't fear lacking, and would freely give to anyone who needed it. Then I felt overwhelmed by the list of things I needed to do. Who has the time and energy to be that positive?

I've focused on things I appreciate in life by keeping a gratitude journal. Oddly enough, I stressed about that, as well. I felt guilty if I missed a day and continually measured whether or not I was doing enough to express gratitude in my daily life.

Positive thinking didn't give me any peace because I was still the one doing the thinking—and I hadn't really changed. I was still fighting, judging everyone and everything, including myself, and wondering when life would finally get easier.

No matter how positive I tried to be, it never worked because I wasn't working for it.

Working for it, for me, involves just 15 minutes a day.

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't experienced it myself, but a brief morning meditation has a profound effect on me. When I start the day by sitting in silence for even a short while, my mind transforms.

Without some type of contemplative practice, my busy mind gets overwhelming. Without taking time to clear my head, positive thinking is only moderately effective because there are just too many thoughts for the positive ones to have an impact.

Positive thinking, in itself, isn't enough for me to experience the world in a present, joyful way. The most positive thinking, I've decided is less thinking.

I'd like to say I no longer over-analyze, get lost in my thoughts, or get hard on myself, but that's not entirely true.

Even with tools that help me feel calm and centered, I still feel this way at times. There are days when I fight with myself and the world. There are days when I judge myself so much you'd be surprised I run this site. It's usually when I've stopped doing the things I know I need to do for me. When work gets overwhelming and people seem demanding, sometimes I don't make those things a priority.

I am still imperfect, I still make bad decisions on occasion, and I still struggle with letting go.

It's called being human.

Growth is rarely a straight line. It's more like an EKG monitor. It's tempting to look at with a sense of anxiety. To measure the peaks and valleys, wondering if the peaks are high and frequent enough.

But I'm learning that being positive means releasing the need to judge—to stop assessing what's right and good enough, and whether I've been right or good enough, and approach each new moment with a sense of space.

It's my job to create that space–to clear out all the thoughts that drown out the positive ones.

The biggest barrier between me and peace is my instinct to analyze why I didn't, don't, or might not have it. Stillness silences that instinct.

When I take time for stillness, it doesn't matter how I interpret things because suddenly I stop telling stories about events as they happen to me.

When I take time for stillness, it doesn't matter how many positive things I could do if I tried; I'm too busy putting good into the world to dwell on those lists.

When I sink into stillness, it doesn't matter how many things I write in my gratitude journal; I'm too busy appreciating the world in front of me to worry about jotting it down.

Today I feel peaceful. In this moment, I am not trying to be positive. I created space for myself to just be.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/why-positive-thinking-didnt-work-for-me/

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
Dear Pittabread,
Nice thoughts.
Keep it up.
Gr8.
Good Night.

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
A piece of information and some analysis:

Today I talked with my consultant. He informed me that the procedure at VOs have changed after June'10. Now they have divided the work of VOs under different codes. i.e. from the 1st day the applicant's docs goes directly to the table for that particular code table. This saves many months timing. More ever, those codes whose demand is greater are given first preference and they are solved at highest priority.
And the occupations that are not in great demand and whose applicants are too many in number, gets the least preference because they have enough time to look at them and they cannot grant visa to each and every because of limited no. of immigrants permission. So they are checking in deep about those applicants and call them for interviews and try to cross check too.
This might seem bit discouraging and tough but there is no need to worry since most of us have legitimate docs. The only thing that will happen is MORE TIMING.
So we have to learn patience now because it could be much more frustrating then what seems right now.
Just one advice: Continue with whatever profession you are in.... There is no fix time line for this. Dont just depend on this. Some might get visa soon and some might take a lot time. It might be hurtful but truth is somewhat like this.
Sorry if hurted someone. So have LOTS OF PATIENCE. Nobody knows when will our turn come.

Note: The above views are just my analysis and so can't be fully rely on.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fireworks said:
A piece of information and some analysis:

Codes whose demand is greater are given first preference and they are solved at highest priority.
And the occupations that are not in great demand and whose applicants are too many in number, gets the least preference because they have enough time to look at them and they cannot grant visa to each and every because of limited no. of immigrants permission. So they are checking in deep about those applicants and call them for interviews and try to cross check too.
MORE TIMING.
So we have to learn patience now because it could be much more frustrating then what seems right now.
Might be a reasonable and rational explanation of current slow pace of processing at all CHC as we experiencing.....but this is supposed to be applied for applicants with their file processing at RBVO/In process....... up to pre-MR request stage... However probably a good number of post medical (Medical done) applicants also finding themselves in extended backlog to get their visa caused by the same slow rate of processing.....Needs a strategy to pull the ear to get the heads in!!!!

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
fariza said:
Might be a reasonable and rational explanation of current slow pace of processing at all CHC as we experiencing.....but this is supposed to be applied for applicants of RBVO/In process....... up to pre-MR request stage... However probably a good number of post medical (Medical done) applicants also finding themselves in extended backlog to get their visa caused by the same slow rate of processing.....Needs a strategy to pull the ear to get the heads in!!!!
Hi,
Yes the reason for the post MR stage could also be the same. They are approved but the no. of immigrants allowed is limited. So they are taking time to issue visa.