+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A little help would be appreciated

Roshaizar

Aug 7, 2017
Dear Canadian people
My name is Roman and I am from Israel.
ever since I was a little kid I loved Canada for its kind people and the well managed authority.
I am 21 years old and in 5 month when I become 22 I will finish the army and I would love to try my luck in Canada.
I know you probably ask your self what a teenager like me can offer to your awesome country but I actually gained some set of skills in my short life.
I have a license of a car, of a truck and a semi trailer which I gained in the army.
I have Teaching certificate for tennis training.
i have also 40k CAD in my bank for studing.
my question for you guys and girls could you please help me and tell me in which way (any way) I could get to be a citizen of your amazing country with my "skills"?
thanks for all the helpers:)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Canada has a number of different immigration programs. Details are here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp There's really no short cut to doing the research yourself to understand what it takes to qualify to apply - apart from hiring an immigration lawyer or consultant to do this on your behalf. Generally speaking, you need at least one year of full time paid work experience in a skilled profession to qualify to apply. It doesn't sound like you have the work experience now to qualify to apply for permanent residency directly at this time.

Another possible (but not guaranteed) route to permanent residency is to come to Canada as an international student. You'll want to take at least a 2 year program to give yourself the highest chance of qualifying for permanent residency afterwards and you'll need to make sure that what you plan to study makes sense in light of your previous education and experience. The first step is to be accepted by a school in Canada. After that, the next step is to apply for a study permit. It's too late to gain admission for the September semester. So you'd be looking at January 2018 at the earliest.

Roshaizar

Aug 7, 2017
Canada has a number of different immigration programs. Details are here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp There's really no short cut to doing the research yourself to understand what it takes to qualify to apply - apart from hiring an immigration lawyer or consultant to do this on your behalf. Generally speaking, you need at least one year of full time paid work experience in a skilled profession to qualify to apply. It doesn't sound like you have the work experience now to qualify to apply for permanent residency directly at this time.

Another possible (but not guaranteed) route to permanent residency is to come to Canada as an international student. You'll want to take at least a 2 year program to give yourself the highest chance of qualifying for permanent residency afterwards and you'll need to make sure that what you plan to study makes sense in light of your previous education and experience. The first step is to be accepted by a school in Canada. After that, the next step is to apply for a study permit. It's too late to gain admission for the September semester. So you'd be looking at January 2018 at the earliest.
thanks for replying
for the first part,for me to have a skilled profession it means i would have to learn 4 years in college or university here.
that means i would lose at least 5 years (so i will put that as my last option)
btw i did go to the canadian embassy here in israel and i did talk with them and a lawyer and they let me to option number 2

for the second option i did talk with my lawyer for immigration and he offered me just what you offered right now
learning 2 years then ill have to find a work place and after 3-5 years ill get citizenship and i could also bring my family
btw thanks for giving me that advice anyway why did you say it wasnt guaranteed tho
and could you tell me +- how much would cost 1 year of learning in an average university/college

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You won't get citizenship after 3-5 years. You'll get permanent residency. It will take longer to qualify for citizenship.

Assume that one year of school will cost around $25K.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Also, the only family you could bring with you is your spouse and children. If you become a PR and you want to bring your parents to live in Canada, you first need to meet the minimum income for 3 years and then be selected from the lottery.

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Dear Canadian people
ever since I was a little kid I loved Canada for its kind people and the well managed authority.
I am 21 years old and in 5 month when I become 22 I will finish the army and I would love to try my luck in Canada.
I know you probably ask your self what a teenager like me can offer to your awesome country but I actually gained some set of skills in my short life.
I have a license of a car, of a truck and a semi trailer which I gained in the army.
my question for you guys and girls could you please help me and tell me in which way (any way) I could get to be a citizen of your amazing country with my "skills"?
Hi Roman

1.Nobody gets a citizenship in such a short time except for humanitarian reasons.

2. Given that you have worked in defense, be aware of that fact that, Canadian immigration runs a very thorough screening on applicants from army background, even if they are coming as tourists.

3. You can for sure apply for a student visa, and also, get in September 2017 intake, if you hurry up.

4. If you have 40k, the best advise is to invest that money on some quality education. Like pursuing a degree rather than a diploma. It will not only boost up your score for a PR application, but gives better job prospects as well.

5. Don't entirely trust on what your lawyer says. Every country has such 'lawyers' who commit to you that they can send you to Canada, and get you a PR/Citizenship. But all they do is extort money from you for things, which you could have done yourself, like filling an application online, scanning documents et cetera.
Their job is earning money by sending people abroad. Once the client reaches the foreign country, they don't care about it anymore, wether you have a job, or a a house to stay in or let's say, you are stopped at airport check in the day you arrive in Canada, and some complication arises, your lawyer is not at all answerable to such situation. They get their money once you arrive here, their job is done.

So, give a thought to the following things first, and then decide whether you want to come or not:

1. When are you planning to move here?
2.As you are quite young and can go for studies, do you have any particular interest in any subject/field?
3. Have you done YOUR OWN research first, before consulting a lawyer?

If you need any more advise, feel free to PM me. Thanks

Reactions: IndianCanadian16

Roshaizar

Aug 7, 2017
You won't get citizenship after 3-5 years. You'll get permanent residency. It will take longer to qualify for citizenship.

Assume that one year of school will cost around $25K.
yeah thats what i meant arround 5 years
and thanks for the 25k
Also, the only family you could bring with you is your spouse and children. If you become a PR and you want to bring your parents to live in Canada, you first need to meet the minimum income for 3 years and then be selected from the lottery.
thanks for both tips ill use them
Study Visa seems like the best option for you depending on what kind of study you wish to pursue.
yeah i already figured it out just thought maybe someone else can guide me in another direction

Babys Dad

Mar 21, 2017
Hello dearer,
i submitted application in june 17 as principal applicant after receiving confirmation the have asked me to fill form A 5669 and also asked for policeclearance certificate.Please guide me which signature should be done by me at the bottom of Schedule A 5669 because im confused signature on myMarriage contract are different from signature on my passport and National id card, which i have sent.

Roshaizar

Aug 7, 2017
Hi Roman

1.Nobody gets a citizenship in such a short time except for humanitarian reasons.

2. Given that you have worked in defense, be aware of that fact that, Canadian immigration runs a very thorough screening on applicants from army background, even if they are coming as tourists.

3. You can for sure apply for a student visa, and also, get in September 2017 intake, if you hurry up.

4. If you have 40k, the best advise is to invest that money on some quality education. Like pursuing a degree rather than a diploma. It will not only boost up your score for a PR application, but gives better job prospects as well.

5. Don't entirely trust on what your lawyer says. Every country has such 'lawyers' who commit to you that they can send you to Canada, and get you a PR/Citizenship. But all they do is extort money from you for things, which you could have done yourself, like filling an application online, scanning documents et cetera.
Their job is earning money by sending people abroad. Once the client reaches the foreign country, they don't care about it anymore, wether you have a job, or a a house to stay in or let's say, you are stopped at airport check in the day you arrive in Canada, and some complication arises, your lawyer is not at all answerable to such situation. They get their money once you arrive here, their job is done.

So, give a thought to the following things first, and then decide whether you want to come or not:

1. When are you planning to move here?
2.As you are quite young and can go for studies, do you have any particular interest in any subject/field?
3. Have you done YOUR OWN research first, before consulting a lawyer?

If you need any more advise, feel free to PM me. Thanks
1.then how long does it take usually?(and could you please explain the difference between Permanent residence and citizenship?)benefits obligations etc
2.I am willing to give up on my israeli citizenship for Canada :)
3.gotta finish the army though :p
4.Will 40k be enough for me to cover 4 years of a degree?
5.Yeah i understand it today better doing everything by your self!

I have given a thought for the last 3 years and I am sure 100% i wanna move that is my childhood dream :)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
1.then how long does it take usually?(and could you please explain the difference between Permanent residence and citizenship?)benefits obligations etc
2.I am willing to give up on my israeli citizenship for Canada :)
3.gotta finish the army though :p
4.Will 40k be enough for me to cover 4 years of a degree?
5.Yeah i understand it today better doing everything by your self!

I have given a thought for the last 3 years and I am sure 100% i wanna move that is my childhood dream :)
1. Expect at least 3-5 years to become a citizen AFTER becoming a PR. Obligations are easily found on the website.

2. Giving up your Israeli citizenship won't help.

4. $40 000 would barely cover your living expenses, let alone tuition.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Dear Canadian people
If you ask for a study permit, go to the basic,,, don't show your whole competence, better if you are asking it, from Israel, Then you could meet some one you love and get married.

Learn French, it is a plus,,,

Those are Quebec's information

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/

http://www.toutpourreussir.com/pages/display/palmares (top 50)

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/siteFP.aspx

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/ate/

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/associations.aspx

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/entrepreneuriat/

Roshaizar

Aug 7, 2017
1. Expect at least 3-5 years to become a citizen AFTER becoming a PR. Obligations are easily found on the website.

2. Giving up your Israeli citizenship won't help.

4. $40 000 would barely cover your living expenses, let alone tuition.
1.how long does it take to become a PR? and thanks :)
2.ok thanks
3. did you miss it on porpuse?
4.so how much do you think i need money to finish off the degree?(as a soldier i learned how to survive basiclly without anything so i dont have to live in a luxury life)

If you ask for a study permit, go to the basic,,, don't show your whole competence, better if you are asking it, from Israel, Then you could meet some one you love and get married.

Learn French, it is a plus,,,

Those are Quebec's information

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/

http://www.toutpourreussir.com/pages/display/palmares (top 50)

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/siteFP.aspx

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/ate/

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/associations.aspx

http://www.inforoutefpt.org/entrepreneuriat/
i am sorry but i didnt understand you explanation at all could you please say it diferently?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1. Minimum six months from the time your application is accepted. However you are probably at least two year away (quite likely more) from qualifying.
3. You didn't ask anything under #3. You made a statement. So there was nothing to answer.
4. $100K+ to complete a degree in Canada.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
1.how long does it take to become a PR? and thanks :)
2.ok thanks
3. did you miss it on porpuse?
4.so how much do you think i need money to finish off the degree?(as a soldier i learned how to survive basiclly without anything so i dont have to live in a luxury life)

i am sorry but i didnt understand you explanation at all could you please say it diferently?
Option 1 don't say all you know, just the basic to ask for a study permit in order to continue studying in Canada
Option 2 get married