+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a Doubt

watertruck

Apr 7, 2012
I'm currently filling the employement for the past ten years , and find myself a little lost:

I completed my secondary in 2010 and then I worked in my parents clinic as a software manager( record organization,etc), after by mid 2011 I decided to start preparing myself for the english test, in wich I got good scores, at the same time I continued working informal in my parents business , Informal because i was never formally hired and never recevied some kind of salary.
The check list states that you have to provide evidence of work expirience if you have had some.
But due is my parents business i dont know whether to put that it was voluntary work or not.

How can I prove that I have been working with my parents ,( I've read some post about fake work certificates, but my case is legit, I have been indeed working 5 hours per day at minimum)

Other doubt is that you can mix in the employement section for example:
-At the same time I was working in parents facility I was studying.
-Do you think my expirience as records management software operator is somehow related to my future studies( electrical and computer engineering)?

Also Thank you tiger for your response in my las post!!

tiger007

Champion Member
watertruck said:
I'm currently filling the employement for the past ten years , and find myself a little lost:

I completed my secondary in 2010 and then I worked in my parents clinic as a software manager( record organization,etc), after by mid 2011 I decided to start preparing myself for the english test, in wich I got good scores, at the same time I continued working informal in my parents business , Informal because i was never formally hired and never recevied some kind of salary.
The check list states that you have to provide evidence of work expirience if you have had some.
But due is my parents business i dont know whether to put that it was voluntary work or not.

How can I prove that I have been working with my parents ,( I've read some post about fake work certificates, but my case is legit, I have been indeed working 5 hours per day at minimum)

Hi,

Seriously speaking..its a bit of tricky situation here..and atleast I'm not qualified to answer precisely. Senior members on this forum may answer.

I can tell you this much, as long as you have legit proof... of you working at your parent's business... there should be no problem. You need to talk to your family/ any C.A (Charted Accountant) as soon as possible, and in after jointly discussing this issue, with your parents..need to decide your work duration, income level or merge your records with theirs...file ITR records, get written declaration from your parents..that you indeed legitimately worked in the family business.The procedure has to be something like this, and a C.A can best advice you as..how to produce legit documents for your work ex at your family business.

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
watertruck said:

-Do you think my expirience as records management software operator is somehow related to my future studies( electrical and computer engineering)?

I think it will be useless for your future concerns. Since you say you have been working as software manager while you can't prove that unless you were developing some software's..if you were only just recording details and all that's actually of no use in your future studies as any one can do that...

watertruck

Apr 7, 2012
thank you for the replies ,

What are my visa chances, I've tried to fullfill every requirement,
but if the work done is not related that could lead to study mismatch?

H

HBK

watertruck said:

Hello water truck
If you r from india,and you are applying under spp, general(university category) you are free to write your work experience in student questionier form.no need to proove your work experience by certificate.

however under generic category u will have to attach proof of employement.