+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A couple of adult application questions.

umarehsan

Aug 18, 2010
Hello everyone. Hope you guys are doing fine. I have a couple of questions regarding the application form for adults.

My wife is applying for her citizenship. She had a baby in Canada thus the baby is a Canadian citizen. In the form for my wife's application it says to list any children under 18. Does she need to list the child as the child was born here?

The application asks for residence addresses in Canada and overseas. Given she has not lived anywhere but in Canada ever since she immigrated, does she need to list her parents' address back home as it's listed on her ID card for the original country of citizenship but not on the passport.

Thank you.

DrCaYeBh

Dec 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Hello everyone. Hope you guys are doing fine. I have a couple of questions regarding the application form for adults.

My wife is applying for her citizenship. She had a baby in Canada thus the baby is a Canadian citizen. In the form for my wife's application it says to list any children under 18. Does she need to list the child as the child was born here?

The application asks for residence addresses in Canada and overseas. Given she has not lived anywhere but in Canada ever since she immigrated, does she need to list her parents' address back home as it's listed on her ID card for the original country of citizenship but not on the passport.

Thank you.
She needs to list all her children regardless of their citizenship status, and if you're applying for any of them then a separate minor application has to be filled for each of them, if not then just add their name to her application.

The application form ask for addresses since she became a PR or for the last 6 years (if shes been a PR for 6 years or more), if she didn't live abroad since immigrating to Canada then only mention her Canadian addresses

Hope that helps and good luck