Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Doing NOC-specific draw would be almost like throwing their original idea away. They whole point they have this EE thing is to remove the responsibility of picking NOCs they think would benefit Canada, and let the market decides which profession/occupation is demanded in Canada.

And CIC set rules and operates the immigration laws, but they aren't completely above everything. CIC is under the watch of the parliament because what they do to the immigrants also affects Canadians. They can't do whatever they want without consequences. Even as bad as the Harper's, Canadian government is not a closed-door, one-party ruled-over-everything government and Canadian people aren't gonna worship the leaders like he's Kim Jong-un to North Koreans.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE was invented to move away from NOC dependent applications. How stupid it is to think that CIC will come back to NOCs showing themselves as total fools. Dudes you think canadian government playing games there? Such speculations make me laugh ;D

bloomy

May 3, 2015
mf4361 said:
Doing NOC-specific draw would be almost like throwing their original idea away. They whole point they have this EE thing is to remove the responsibility of picking NOCs they think would benefit Canada, and let the market decides which profession/occupation is demanded in Canada.

And CIC set rules and operates the immigration laws, but they aren't completely above everything. CIC is under the watch of the parliament because what they do to the immigrants also affects Canadians. They can't do whatever they want without consequences. Even as bad as the Harper's, Canadian government is not a closed-door, one-party ruled-over-everything government and Canadian people aren't gonna worship the leaders like he's Kim Jong-un to North Koreans.
Technically whatever you say it is not correct,

Lets make an assumption: You are an engineering company and there is a Project will start soon and you need a civil engineer.

And generally no any company hires a project engineer 3 months before the project starting date ( if you are not a very special person ), maximum one month before that engineer will be hired possibly. And If they plan to hire a foreign civil engineer from the pool it will take at least 4-5 months to bring the that engineer to Canada, Am I right ?

At this point it is not logical to give the permission to the market to hire the foreign employee especially for engineering project(s).

Thus Canada Government should take initiative and should issue the ITA to some of us like whoever does not have too much point but has special skills.

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
mf4361 said:

OK. If what you say is correct then JOB BANK should be active right? i fail to understand that.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
bloomy said:
Technically whatever you say it is not correct,

Lets make an assumption: You are an engineering company and there is a Project will start soon and you need a civil engineer.

And generally no any company hire a project engineer 3 months before the project starting date ( if you are not a very special person ), maximum one month before that engineer will be hired possibly. And If they plan to hire a foreign civil engineer from the pool it will take at least 4-5 months to bring the that engineer to Canada, Am I right ?

With a dual intent LMIA, foreign workers can come to Canada and start working within 2 months.

At this point it is not logical to give the permission to the market to hire the foreign employee especially for engineering project.
CIC didn't design the system around civil projects. Not all industries demands labors rapidly like construction workers (Even construction workers aren't demanded as quick. Not as much as oil workers, e.g.)
Thus Canada Government should take initiative and should issue the ITA to some of us like whoever does not have too much point but has special skills.
See red notes above.

Also I'm not judging whether it's right or wrong, I'm just stating what CIC is doing. From what I see on LMIA issues and Job bank and people got left behind, it's clearly not worked out as well as they hoped. But that's what CIC is heading towards and they aren't gonna go backwards this early (It's what they SHOULD do if it's worse than before, but politically they won't do it anyway)

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
OK. If what you say is correct then JOB BANK should be active right? i fail to understand that.
I'm not saying it works, I'm saying that's the idea. IMO it's a noble idea, but carried out badly (Look at Job Bank, and PNP, and people got <150 in core human capital)

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Russian said:
EE was invented to move away from NOC dependent applications. How stupid it is to think that CIC will come back to NOCs showing themselves as total fools. Dudes you think canadian government playing games there? Such speculations make me laugh ;D
Excuse my ignorance. In such a case what relevance does NOC have in EE??

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
NOC 0,A,B is eligible in FSW/CEC, Trades are eligible in FST. Otherwise, the NOCs are not eligible in EE.

Plus the importance of NOC laid on LMIAs, not in EE profile. And it has an overwhelmingly large influence on the selection process.

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Whatever guys, Lets hope for a draw tonight.

But for some reason i hate being optimistic.

I have IELTS-ACADEMIC exam tmrw...so i cant stay up late tonight.

Good night and good luck all.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
I have IELTS-ACADEMIC exam tmrw...so i cant stay up late tonight.
Good luck bro :) show 'em what you got

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
mf4361 said:

Problem being though is unless somehow they link job bank and lmias the market cant decide whats required.

And of course cic is controlled by the government hence every draw is at the minister of immigrations instructions. The government wanting to please the citizens of canada is more the reson draws will become more specific so that they can make aure there isnt a TFW blow up like last uear

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
For ppl who got 350-450 points under EE - CONGRATZZZZ!!!! really!!!
I have 797 (600 for job offer). Without job offer i could only get max 250. So REGARDS for you guys with 350-400 points, cause you are really good for Canada...
All of us dream about PR and we have different situations. And in my opinion ppl with 350-400 should have chance to be PR here!
Im lucky girl, i have job offer (+600), 2,5 years in Canada in NOC B, IELTS minimum score (W 4.0, R 5.5, S 5.5, L5.5). I dindt speak English at all 2 years ago (during this time i studied by myself), i work hard, pay taxes, struggled with work permits and LMO/LMIA.
I did hard job!
So my friends, i cross fingers for you all...and for myself as well. and i hope that you guys, 350-400 pointers, will be soon chance!!
Chears!

lagoon19

Apr 25, 2015
m.dassuj said:
For ppl who got 350-450 points under EE - CONGRATZZZZ!!!! really!!!
I have 797 (600 for job offer). Without job offer i could only get max 250. So REGARDS for you guys with 350-400 points, cause you are really good for Canada...
All of us dream about PR and we have different situations. And in my opinion ppl with 350-400 should have chance to be PR here!
Im lucky girl, i have job offer (+600), 2,5 years in Canada in NOC B, IELTS minimum score (W 4.0, R 5.5, S 5.5, L5.5). I dindt speak English at all 2 years ago (during this time i studied by myself), i work hard, pay taxes, struggled with work permits and LMO/LMIA.
I did hard job!
So my friends, i cross fingers for you all...and for myself as well. and i hope that you guys, 350-400 pointers, will be soon chance!!
Chears!

Thank You for sharing your story! It is so relief to hear from you when all over the prediction for tonight's draw will around 410 or not even going lower then 450. It looks like there will be no hope for the 350s when the 400s is keeping their earger.
YOu are right that all beside us are stories and hope and stuggling in this country for works, livings, friendship and all others thing. :-\ :-\

Moving to these steps but still there the uncertainty and challenging. best wishes for us.

Darcanelle

May 15, 2015
Hi all,

Is there a specific time that the draws usually take place ? Just wondering what time I should check MyCIC to see if there was a draw today. I honestly don't think it will be until next week (over the long weekend here) but that doesn't mean I'm right.

I'm sitting at 453 points exactly so here is hoping the points dont go up again. But I am also waiting on my LMIA which was sent in earlier this week.

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
Darcanelle said:
Hi all,

Is there a specific time that the draws usually take place ? Just wondering what time I should check MyCIC to see if there was a draw today. I honestly don't think it will be until next week (over the long weekend here) but that doesn't mean I'm right.

I'm sitting at 453 points exactly so here is hoping the points dont go up again. But I am also waiting on my LMIA which was sent in earlier this week.
it usually happen after 00:00 AM UTC time.