+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

8th draw done - 453 points

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
googboog said:
I don't think it's going to go below 400 at all.
be patient my friend and be optimistic , no body expected after the first couple of draws that it would come that low

googboog

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
White knight 22 said:
be patient my friend and be optimistic , no body expected after the first couple of draws that it would come that low
my score is above 400, I'm just being realistic. More people are going to apply for EE continuously. So the cutoff will stay around the 400-470 mark for some time at least

sgunb

Apr 18, 2015
Karolis said:
me. crs 468
Congratulations! You got it this time or in the 6th draw?

Are you eligible both for FSWP and CEC?

I'll be eligible for CEC in July. My NOC is 6235. Do you mind sharing yours?
I just want to be sure that they are not giving ITAs to persons in specific job areas.

Just a little anxious because my AINP applications seems to be in cold storage with no update on it. Thanks btw.

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
googboog said:
my score is above 400, I'm just being realistic. More people are going to apply for EE continuously. So the cutoff will stay around the 400-470 mark for some time at least
When the cut off get stabilized like the australian one( from 60 t0 65) it will be easily decided where u stand . the system is new for you and for CIC as well. your worry would not make any difference so just u need to be patient .. if you believe in god, what your god want will be otherwise he see where u r is much better for u .. wish u a good luck

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
sgunb said:
Congratulations! You got it this time or in the 6th draw?

Are you eligible both for FSWP and CEC?

I'll be eligible for CEC in July. My NOC is 6235. Do you mind sharing yours?
I just want to be sure that they are not giving ITAs to persons in specific job areas.

Just a little anxious because my AINP applications seems to be in cold storage with no update on it. Thanks btw.
I got ita on 5th and 6th draw lol. I am only eligible for CEC with NOC 2172. They are not paying attention to NOC so dont worry about that. AINP is crap and I wouldnt bother with it lol especially if you are eligible for cec under ee.

sgunb

Apr 18, 2015
dan_and said:
They are not.

CRS >= 453 --> ITA.

CRS < 453 --> No ITA.

Simple.
Might be it takes a little time. I hope you get it soon as else the system seems to be a little unfair.

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Gutted 445 feel like it won't happen this year! I was wondering I am starting a new job maybe in June see if I update my work history will I gain more points? the job is in my own country

sgunb

Apr 18, 2015
Karolis said:
I got ita on 5th and 6th draw lol. I am only eligible for CEC with NOC 2172. They are not paying attention to NOC so dont worry about that. AINP is crap and I wouldnt bother with it lol especially if you are eligible for cec under ee.
Congratulations then! How did you get ITA two times?
Didn't you accept it when you first got it as in the 5th draw?

What is your CRS? How many points did you get for CEC?

I am also hoping to make it in July with CEC under EE but the only concern is that the cut off stays around 453.

AINP people are giving no updates. Did you ever apply under AINP? I applied under International Graduate EDS criteria in August 2014 but nothing on it as yet except the AOR.

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Well, Score is not going low. Obviously there are some reasons.

One live exapmle is of my friend.

He has applied FSW 2014 in december 2014 under some NOC code, but his NOC is capped later. So his file is returned to him before few days.

So after that he made his EE profile and his score is 477, and he got ITA.

I think there are many more people who are now in pool due to this reason.

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Dan504 said:
Gutted 445 feel like it won't happen this year! I was wondering I am starting a new job maybe in June see if I update my work history will I gain more points? the job is in my own country
thing is if you have a work experience equivalent to 10 years, you will only get the possible maximum score for foreign experience - which is equivalent to 3 years.

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
sgunb said:
Congratulations then! How did you get ITA two times?
Didn't you accept it when you first got it as in the 5th draw?

What is your CRS? How many points did you get for CEC?

I am also hoping to make it in July with CEC under EE but the only concern is that the cut off stays around 453.

AINP people are giving no updates. Did you ever apply under AINP? I applied under International Graduate EDS criteria in August 2014 but nothing on it as yet except the AOR.
On 5th draw my profile info was incorrect so I had to reject. 6th draw there was a glitch in the system and i had to decline and recreate my ee profile. :) I am at 468. What is your score?