+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

V_s

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Dnt know , this time why people have different answers to me
But , I believe in my own ability , have written ielts twice before , and both times I got 9 in reading - once fell short in writing and once in listening though
This time I did well , but I have many different answers - it’s a worrying thing
Still not sure , as I might be correct or others might
Nobody knows the exact answers
Hope for the best , best of luck to everyone
Can you please guide me on lostening part
Especially that ques whose answer was STONES i have written only stones but you said small stone :/

Pavan9

Sep 7, 2019
I guess this time the reading section was a major disappointment and was set upto a standard beyond expected for a GT level. The passage questions were not straightforward and definitely time consuming trap to reduce CRS. Even in the Bangalore test center they were reluctant to give a restroom break making things even more miserable. Definitely screwed up this time. I had taken first time I got 8 ,7 ,7 ,6.5 in speaking even though I had done well . The speaking invigilator cheated big time I could find difference in her body language initially she was cool & smiling later I dunno what worm got into her head.

Pavan9

Sep 7, 2019
Especially reading section last part 33 to 37 WTF was that such a trap could not complete it got fckd up shd definitely take a resit .. anyways better luck next time all the best for speaking on 11th ...

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Especially reading section last part 33 to 37 WTF was that such a trap could not complete it got fckd up shd definitely take a resit .. anyways better luck next time all the best for speaking on 11th ...
Yes , u r absolutely right , those questions were like academic ones ,and this is what I m saying to people that u can’t be sure about reading - it was very tricky . T/f/ng and the multiple choice . Even , I noticed blanks were not straight forward as they used to be

Reactions: Pavan9

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Can you please guide me on lostening part
Especially that ques whose answer was STONES i have written only stones but you said small stone :/
Last section
A reservoir
Homes
Women
Muscular
Toe
Pictures
Ground
Small stones
Bacteria

Pavan9

Sep 7, 2019
Try to understand the context of the question
It to be false
Either the question was to be - everyone can bring dogs
Or the text got to be - dogs are not allowed at all
They clearly mentioned dogs of only handicapped could be allowed so not all dogs and it's not like not any dog was allowed so it's neither true nor false but the answer is NOT GIVEN

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Is there anyone who appeared in IELTS GT computer delivered of 7th September? Need to know some listening answers which I am not sure of.

Pavan9

Sep 7, 2019
Yes , u r absolutely right , those questions were like academic ones ,and this is what I m saying to people that u can’t be sure about reading - it was very tricky . T/f/ng and the multiple choice . Even , I noticed blanks were not straight forward as they used to be
True that academic style set-ups for low CRS no doubts

Pavan9

Sep 7, 2019
True that academic style set-ups of trap for low CRS no doubts
I didn't write invoice anywhere
Hey Sneha wassup haha! Lol! Even me too I don't remember I wrote invoice anywhere ...

Pavan9

Sep 7, 2019
But , u can’t say that u r sure , both the notions were given and they meant exactly the same
Hey bro last answer listening is bacteria it was in regard to teeth problems how can triangle or pyramid be the answer it's just common sense common