Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/2011
AOR Received.
02/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear Administrators/ Senior Friends,

I am a FSW applicant (NOC 2121) from Sri Lanka, my BD en cashed in November 2011. I have got my UCI and File numbers on 13th of January. According to email, i have got 66 points and they mentioned following statement.

" I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration. "

My problem is :

1. My agent has promised to arrange a job in Canada, but when CIC consider my application, there was no offer letter. I have got 0 mark out of 10. Otherwise i could have exceed 67 points. If he arrange a job offer letter, Could i submit them now?

2. If they not satisfied, why they issue a UCI and a File number?

3. When i check my status online, it indicate " In process" , why is that? Still they are waiting further documents?

4. Why they en cashed my draft if i need 1 additional mark?

Thank you very much for your great help.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
First of all, sorry Sir, for this refusal. Actually, yours is a case, and must have file as well as UCI number so that they can deal with. It is in Process and once u will find it "Decision Made". Its very difficult to trust a consultant. Better you should reapply, friend. Don't be disheartened. Get maximum preparation and fight for the target. Hope you will succeed.

Mycanada1

Jan 14, 2012
Kandy
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/2011
AOR Received.
02/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thank you for your support sir.

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Mycanada1 said:

I am a FSW applicant (NOC 2121) from Sri Lanka, my BD en cashed in November 2011. I have got my UCI and File numbers on 13th of January. According to email, i have got 66 points and they mentioned following statement.

" I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration. "

My problem is :

1. My agent has promised to arrange a job in Canada, but when CIC consider my application, there was no offer letter. I have got 0 mark out of 10. Otherwise i could have exceed 67 points. If he arrange a job offer letter, Could i submit them now?

3. When i check my status online, it indicate " In process" , why is that? Still they are waiting further documents?

Sorry to hear that you were rejected, this is their way of telling you that your file was in process and you will not be refunded$$$$.
Reapply by yourself and ask help from this forum.
Give the layer some hard time and demand some refund from him as if he will but at least give him some hard time.
good luck

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Mycanada1 said:

My problem is :

Sorry about your case. BUT, Agents (most of em) are pricks, he sent your application as regular FSW1 and IF you would have made it 67 Points, he would have milked money outta you by telling you that he gave money to so and so for your PR blah blah!!!
Try to see your scores where you can improve and Jump an extra point.
Job offer has to be from Canada, and these days the VO are pretty strict about it... SO It has to be GENUINE OFFER...Not fake, baked.

Mycanada1

Jan 14, 2012
Kandy
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/2011
AOR Received.
02/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thank you dear friend....Good luck.

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
Mycanada1 said:

My problem is :

No body can arrange job in advance. They are all fake consultants wanted to make easy money. Apply with your own next time. You can improve your IELTS score to get 1 extra point.

Best of Luck