+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4x refused VISITORS VISA

aaapppvvv

Sep 29, 2024
-Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.

-Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family members), if applicable).

-I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.

I don’t know what to do, I received my “FOURTH” refusal. All DIY. My intended travel date is 3rd week of October (october 23)

POF:

1st application: Php 290k
2nd application: Php 530k
3rd application: Php 720k

All bank statements from my BDO online banking. Self funded, not declared I have a boyfriend.

4th application: Php 619k with Php 211k ADB

BDO bank certificate, self funded but declared boyfriend as sponsor for accommodation and foods only.

DOCUMENTS:

LOI
DL/UMID
PSA birth certificate
SSS/Philhealth of membership record
Passport stamp/Visa

3 kids birth certificate
Parents senior ID
Brother’s birth certificate

BUSINESS DOCUMENTS
DTI
Barangay permit
Lease of Fishpond (notarized)
Photos of employees while working
1 recent receipt from customer together with screenshot of my BDO online banking showing that the check payment was credited to my account

1 car
1 land deed of absolute sale
Proof of relationship with sponsor (boyfriend)

SPONSOR
Invitation letter
Certificate of citizenship
BC ID
Driver’s Licence
6 months bank statement
Car registration
AOSG

1st app lodge: June 22
Refused: July 16

2nd app lodge: July 18
Refused: July 26

3rd app lodge: August 14
Refused: August 23

4th app lodge: September 15
Refused: September 27

Do I need to rest or try one more time? No intention on working, it’s just birthday celebration with LDR partner. I really want to go

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You have applied 4 times in the last 4 months. To IRCC it shows desperation to come to Canada. You have not even ordered GCMS notes for refusals. Wait at least 6 months.

You don’t have enough money to come to Canada. Show around $20k Cdn. How long was visit? What did invitation letter say?

aaapppvvv

Sep 29, 2024
Yes, I maybe desperate since my goal is to celebrate my birthday which is on October. I already ordered GCMS notes but i received a generic and THE SAME refusal. No other detailed information about my refusal.

The visit is only for 13 days. The invitation letter says that I will stay with my boyfriend and he will sponsor my accommodation, transportation since he has a car and meals.

I don’t plan to stay longer since I have kids and agong parents and I’m the only one who manage my business.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Yes, I maybe desperate since my goal is to celebrate my birthday which is on October. I already ordered GCMS notes but i received a generic and THE SAME refusal. No other detailed information about my refusal.

The visit is only for 13 days. The invitation letter says that I will stay with my boyfriend and he will sponsor my accommodation, transportation since he has a car and meals.

I don’t plan to stay longer since I have kids and agong parents and I’m the only one who manage my business.
Until you address the issues, 5th application would be refused too. You are not helping your case by racking up those refusals as it's probably affecting IRCC decision by now. Step back and reassess.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Tell your boyfriend to come to PH instead and plan application no. 5 for next year.