+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4165 - Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers Express Entry/PNP

lijimolas25

Sep 29, 2022
I have completed an MPH (Master of Public Health) and I have 5 years of experience in research and health projects. Whether my qualification has scope in Canada and which provinces have opportunities (for PNP) for my qualification.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have completed an MPH (Master of Public Health) and I have 5 years of experience in research and health projects. Whether my qualification has scope in Canada and which provinces have opportunities (for PNP) for my qualification.
Since you don’t have a job then look at Saskatchewan and see if NOC with your SINP score have ever been drawn. Assume you are eligible for Express Entry based on your ECA and IELTS.

Last edited:
Reactions: lijimolas25

lijimolas25

Sep 29, 2022
Thanks for your reply. Done ECA and got feedback as equivalent to masters degree. IELTS score overall 6.0. Saskatchewan invited NOC 4165 (my NOC code) recently on 28th Sept 2022. Invitation was given to both Express entry and Occupation in Demand.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Done ECA and got feedback as equivalent to masters degree. IELTS score overall 6.0. Saskatchewan invited NOC 4165 (my NOC code) recently on 28th Sept 2022. Invitation was given to both Express entry and Occupation in Demand.
Is your SINP score high enough if there was another draw.

lijimolas25

Sep 29, 2022
I'm from India. I've done Master of Public Health, with 5 years of experience in Research. I'm waiting to submit my documents after Nov 16. The introduction of TEER will change the need for high CRS scores, I guess. I'm planning to improve my IELTS score too. Is there any possibility of Alberta PNP or Ontario PNP? Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm from India. I've done Master of Public Health, with 5 years of experience in Research. I'm waiting to submit my documents after Nov 16. The introduction of TEER will change the need for high CRS scores, I guess. I'm planning to improve my IELTS score too. Is there any possibility of Alberta PNP or Ontario PNP? Do you have any suggestions?
Ontario, not unless you get a job offer. Alberta, only if they select your NOC and CRS score, and the province doesn’t post NOCs. Focus seems to be on tech lately. Express Entry may move to NOC based draws too filling gaps in the labour force.