NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
volodyalysak said:
It is like waiting for powerball numbers to match, yet you are so close, but every 2 weeks so far. Sitting pretty at 474, i know that eventually i will get it, it is just this annoying waiting that bothers me, every second Wednesday morning i sit and check CIC website for score update.

Does CIC automatically sends an email to people who get ITA ? I mean at the same time as they post the score ? Or it is later that day ?
Anyway - good luck to everyone, who get it congratulations - you are one step closer to be Canadian, who don't get it this time - well wait for another around and stay positive. :D :)
We are in same boat.. 475 for me. So I believe, it will be same draw for us that gets us through. Let's wait and watch. And this watch should end by September end, hopefully.

Regarding your question, let's wait for that <474 draw so that we have an answer ;)

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Yep, 481.

The best part is that a few days ago, I had a deep conversation about my future plans with my current boss (and CEO of the company) - I thought it was the responsible and right thing to let him know about the possible timelines in the event that he needs to hire someone to replace me when I eventually leave.

He told me that while he will support me with all the documentation needed, he doesn't want to let me leave as I was crucial to the business and has told me that if I was willing, they would give me a salary commensurate with Canadian living standards in order to keep my current role in the company, in addition to handling US client communications (due to the proximity and me having a company sponsored ten year multiple entry US visa). In other words, I've been offered a boost in my salary to still work for the company from Canada and they'll help with the transition.

So in a really weird way, I think I just got promoted because I filed my migration papers, so that's quite nice. It won't work for everyone but it really does depend on your outlook. I recall reading some of your other posts, volodyalysak - hang in there and your time will come.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
siddharthbala said:
Yep, 481.

The best part is that a few days ago, I had a deep conversation about my future plans with my current boss (and CEO of the company) - I thought it was the responsible and right thing to let him know about the possible timelines in the event that he needs to hire someone to replace me when I eventually leave.

He told me that while he will support me with all the documentation needed, he doesn't want to let me leave as I was crucial to the business and has told me that if I was willing, they would give me a salary commensurate with Canadian living standards in order to keep my current role in the company, in addition to handling US client communications (due to the proximity and me having a company sponsored ten year multiple entry US visa). In other words, I've been offered a boost in my salary to still work for the company from Canada and they'll help with the transition.

So in a really weird way, I think I just got promoted because I filed my migration papers, so that's quite nice. It won't work for everyone but it really does depend on your outlook. I recall reading some of your other posts, volodyalysak - hang in there and your time will come.
That's amazing news Sid. Congrats and all the best. Wish you get an ITA tomorrow.

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Canada2425 said:
That's amazing news Sid. Congrats and all the best. Wish you get an ITA tomorrow.
Thanks, and you as well! :)

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Canada2425 said:
We are in same boat.. 475 for me. So I believe, it will be same draw for us that gets us through. Let's wait and watch. And this watch should end by September end, hopefully.

Regarding your question, let's wait for that <474 draw so that we have an answer ;)
:eek: It would be funny if cut off this wednesday will be 475 :)

sandyin

May 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minister McCallum will address the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to outline the Government of Canada’s immigration priorities on August 11 and 12.
Lets see if we really have a ray of hope in future.

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
sandyin said:
Minister McCallum will address the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to outline the Government of Canada’s immigration priorities on August 11 and 12.
I bet it will be again and again: more points to intl students, smth about LMIA and more space for provinces.
Sorry for bad joking) I'm really interested.

sandyin

May 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope they start taking actions rather than just talking about it.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharthbala said:
Yep, 481.

u r the one lucky b**t**d....

Sorry for my language, it was just a joke...

Well, the waiting game for me will start after this draw coz my IELTS result will be declared on 14th...lol...

I have my fingers crossed for all the aspirants...even who are below 400...don't know if it will ever happen...but staying optimistic is ma karma....

Keep us updated whoever gets ITA...

Good Luck...

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
sandyin said:

The Honourable John McCallum, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, will travel to Beijing, Hong Kong and Manila to tour IRCC operations and take part in senior bilateral meetings. While in Beijing, the minister will be the guest of honour at a reception for the G(irls)20 Summit, a Canadian based organization which aims to empower girls and women around the world to be agents of economic and social change. In Hong Kong, he will meet with representatives from the innovation and start-up sectors to build links between Canadian and Hong Kong industries, and in Manila, Minister McCallum will address the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to outline the Government of Canada’s immigration priorities.

August 8 and 9: Beijing, China
August 10: Hong Kong, China
August 11 and 12: Manila, Philippines

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:

While in Beijing, the minister will be the guest of honour at a reception for the G(irls)20 Summit, a Canadian based organization which aims to empower girls and women around the world to be agents of economic and social change.

Man, Trudeau does love to be a feminist.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
Heathcliff77 said:
Im impressed that you're 27 with masters, inshaAllah you'll get ITA very soon, friend. You deserve it and Canada will benefit a lot from such young educated people like you
Thanks buddy! InshAllah.

binshuo20 said:
Although I consider myself a liberal, with all the horrible news and sensationalism in the media, I'm somewhat worried about religious people. I've never know a muslim in my life, so the question is just out of curiosity. fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist Islamist are dangerous, right? I just hope there are more rational people immigrating to Canada, religious or not. I think it's better for the society to remain secular so that we can advance and support scientific research without obstruction from those religious nuts like those stupid people who protest stem cell research.
I agree about supporting the advancement of scientific research my friend :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
volodyalysak said:
:eek: It would be funny if cut off this wednesday will be 475 :)
I dont see much reason for it to go this low... (subject to low number of invites)

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Well ladies and gentlemen, the dawn of the 40th Draw approaches.

Good luck and no matter what happens, be positive about it and keep on keepin' on - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Keep%20On%2C%20Keepin%27%20On. :)