+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4 Questions About PNP - Please Help

TheNewGuy

Jan 26, 2015
Hi, i am working remotely with a client in Toronto and they are THINKING to give me a Full Time Job Offer in their company.

Experience: 8+ Years
Job Level: Senior Manager
NOC: O Level

I had 4 questions regarding PNP, i will highly appreciate if you can answer me.

• Is it a good idea to go for PNP instead of EE, because the quota in Ontario PNP is limited compared to EE - ONLY 5,200
  • Where can i check how many PRs are already issued for current year out of 5,200 cap?
  • What are the main selection criteria for PNP? Points, NOC, Job, Experience or anything else?
  • What if i don't get lucky this year, are they going to carry forward the same application next year OR i have to start all over again?

Thanks

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
14-04-2015 (rprf fee,police report,shcedule background)
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
TheNewGuy said:
Hi, i am working remotely with a client in Toronto and they are THINKING to give me a Full Time Job Offer in their company.

Experience: 8+ Years
Job Level: Senior Manager
NOC: O Level

I had 4 questions regarding PNP, i will highly appreciate if you can answer me.

• Is it a good idea to go for PNP instead of EE, because the quota in Ontario PNP is limited compared to EE - ONLY 5,200
  • Where can i check how many PRs are already issued for current year out of 5,200 cap?
  • What are the main selection criteria for PNP? Points, NOC, Job, Experience or anything else?
  • What if i don't get lucky this year, are they going to carry forward the same application next year OR i have to start all over again?

Thanks
why dont you try EE which is way more faster then PNP.if your EE doesnt workout then you can go for PNP.for PNP i guess you need to have a full time job and they might need your 3-9 months pay cheque .if you dont get lucky this year and the same pnp applicant will forwarded on next year. you dont have to restart again.this is all my view .i would suggest you to consult more about EE with EE applicants.

TheNewGuy

Jan 26, 2015
Thanks for your reply.

As i said, it don't have LMIA, and it looks very difficult to get LMIA from outside Canada, thus i am thinking about PNP.

By the way, i have 8+ years of experience but i am thinking to take a break form work for 3-4 months.

Do i need to have an on on-going job at the time of application? Is that going to create some issue if i don't a job at the time of application?

Thanks