kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
hi imbubbles...

yes sis... thanks... we;ve been waiting all this time...
our timelines are so close together...
hope everything will pay-off in the end.

you said you're working as clinical instructor too?
same here... thanks to GOD! maybe HE's planning for something really good before i get my medical request
hahaha!!! positive positive!!! ;D ;D ;D

@JM09...
thanks... we'll see what the next months has prepared for us...
looking forward for a big good news! :D

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every body

I am also waiting for my PPR since Jan 2010 and its been almost 5 months. Things are getting slow and slow at CHCs and CIO day by day...do'nt know why... :(

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
gosho said:
Hi every body

I am also waiting for my PPR since Jan 2010 and its been almost 5 months. Things are getting slow and slow at CHCs and CIO day by day...do'nt know why... :(
Dear Gosho...

well to say and as experienced the process, it takes normally 6~7 months after final submission...hope u will get the good news with in this time frame. For better understanding, visit CIC website where they have mentioned the average processing time for each region.
Ashraf

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
are you referring to the 6-7months
from time of submission of full documents?
or from time of submission of medicals? or passport?

coz if it is after full documents then i still have about 2months to wait...
please correct me here... thank you so much!

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello kyle;
We have the same timeline but the difference is your applying with CLP.

Just want to share what I have read from other forums.
An applicant from Manila VO also applied w/ CLP.
They also waited months for medicals request; but then was invited by VO for an interview... most of the question is to prove their relationships... they pass and received the medicals.

Maybe the same case.. keep the faith

chayon.gb

Mar 6, 2010
HI all
I wish to inform you that I am a Bangladeshi college teaher and applied for Permanent Residence in Canada twice: the first one(simplified form) Singaproe visa office received on 19 August 2008 and the second one the CIU, Nova Scotia Canada received on 15 September 2009. I applied for the second time because the first application had some errors(error of NOC code which I made correction and e-mailled the visa office and it was accepted) . But I did not get any response for a long time.
The second application for PR in Canada was also provided with the same file no. Hence I knew from the online application status that my second time application underwent a complete check and a letter with additional information was sent to me on 18 November 2009. But unfortunately I have not received the letter from the CIU, Nova Scotia Canada. The letter is somehow missing. In the meantime, after checking my online application status, I began to prepare my necessary documents sent them on 14 march 2010 to Singapore visa office. But the visa office till today, did not send any acknowledgement letter, even did not update the e-cas status. I am worried now. What may happen? Should I withdraw both of the applications or wait?
Please let me know if my situation coincides with anyone's or if anybody knows the situation better.

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
AOR-1: 20-05-16 | AOR-2: 7-7-16