+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

35th Draw- Forecast - 1000 ITA's - Lowest CRS >= 460 ?

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sngm1201 said:
I'm skeptical about the fact that CRS cut off will fall down to 460 as there's a lot people getting PNPs on daily basis.

I'd like to see points falling down to below 450, I've been in the pool since June 2015 with no luck at all.

My PGWP is valid till June 2017 and the only option I have now is to wait and watch. I've exhausted all my resources, I'm at 447 with highest points for education (diploma in Canada, Grade 12 in India) and Ielts (9,9,9,7.5). I've been a staunch follower of canadavisa forum and have seen some optimistic threads like one which says point might drop below 400 by October. Hopes are still high but running outta time.

I've never imagined that I'd have to struggle so much just to get Permanent residency in a Country where i've lived over 4 years now. It's heart breaking to see people who have no ties with Canada and never stepped foot here have managed to get PR before us. These loopholes in this "Express Entry" needs to be addressed asap.

This govt's been unfair to all the international students and I hope they make changes to this system sooner than later. I know I'm not alone in this fight against injustice but got no options but to wait in this killing future uncertainty.
You are not alone bud, keep up the good fight. I too was waiting at 447 for a year, my profile expired and I didn't get any ITA. My PGWP expires July 29 2016, I had to finish another degree and claim point for 2 or more to get bumped up to 477 just in time to get ITA on April 6th before the scores went up even higher in May. My bridge open work permit was approved yesterday, I am very much relieved! But all the stress that I was put under was horrible, I applied for the first time under CEC in 2014 but was returned due to the cap limit. 15 months of pure stress and anxiety waiting and working towards getting that ITA, so unfair. At least you still have a year to figure out what to do! Don't just sit around waiting at 447, look for PN, get another degree or earn more work experience.

MH_A

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
sngm1201 said:
I'm skeptical about the fact that CRS cut off will fall down to 460 as there's a lot people getting PNPs on daily basis.

I'd like to see points falling down to below 450, I've been in the pool since June 2015 with no luck at all.

My PGWP is valid till June 2017 and the only option I have now is to wait and watch. I've exhausted all my resources, I'm at 447 with highest points for education (diploma in Canada, Grade 12 in India) and Ielts (9,9,9,7.5). I've been a staunch follower of canadavisa forum and have seen some optimistic threads like one which says point might drop below 400 by October. Hopes are still high but running outta time.

I've never imagined that I'd have to struggle so much just to get Permanent residency in a Country where i've lived over 4 years now. It's heart breaking to see people who have no ties with Canada and never stepped foot here have managed to get PR before us. These loopholes in this "Express Entry" needs to be addressed asap.

This govt's been unfair to all the international students and I hope they make changes to this system sooner than later. I know I'm not alone in this fight against injustice but got no options but to wait in this killing future uncertainty.
Like the other guys, I am writing just to tell you that you are not alone. I am here in Canada for over 6 years and still nothing.
I have 5 years of work experience back in my country, I have PhD from a Canadian university, I have a Canadian born kid, but I lose around 30 points because I am married.
I applied under PhD stream on 2012, but after 13 months of waiting I got rejected like thousands of other applicants in that stream and that time period. It was bad luck and also unfairness from CIC. I say this because some people got rejected and re-applied with exact same situation and documents a few months later and got their PR!!
I hold a PGWP until June 2018, and I applied for PNP, but if I don't get it in a few months I would not wait, I will find a job and go back to my country.

Canada is not paradise!!!!!

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
MH_A said:
Like the other guys, I am writing just to tell you that you are not alone. I am here in Canada for over 6 years and still nothing.
I have 5 years of work experience back in my country, I have PhD from a Canadian university, I have a Canadian born kid, but I lose around 30 points because I am married.
I applied under PhD stream on 2012, but after 13 months of waiting I got rejected like thousands of other applicants in that stream and that time period. It was bad luck and also unfairness from CIC. I say this because some people got rejected and re-applied with exact same situation and documents a few months later and got their PR!!
I hold a PGWP until June 2018, and I applied for PNP, but if I don't get it in a few months I would not wait, I will find a job and go back to my country.

Canada is not paradise!!!!!
Hope they can do something asap!

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's nice to see that I'm not alone in this situation. Thanks guys for all your support, hope this govt. bring some joyful days for the people like us.

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since I only have a year left on my PGWP, you guys think it's a good idea to apply in a college to pursue degree (I know it's gonna cost an arm and a leg) but as a last resort.

Please advise if anyone of you have ever tried this path before (PGWP - Degree).

I'm open to anything to gain some extra points, no hope with CRS 447 right now...

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
Canada Immigration plan for 2016 - Am seeing target as 58,400. Is this from March -2016 to March - 2017?

If it is from March 2016 to March 2017 then till now they have given only 5561 ITA's. How come they will meet this target if they are giving 700 per each round?

karmicYogi

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
sngm1201 said:
Since I only have a year left on my PGWP, you guys think it's a good idea to apply in a college to pursue degree (I know it's gonna cost an arm and a leg) but as a last resort.

Please advise if anyone of you have ever tried this path before (PGWP - Degree).

I'm open to anything to gain some extra points, no hope with CRS 447 right now...
Did you try to improve your English score? my score rocketed from 409 to 478 because of English. Trust me it does wonders with your score. I would suggested give celpip/IELTS again.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karmicYogi said:
Did you try to improve your English score? my score rocketed from 409 to 478 because of English. Trust me it does wonders with your score. I would suggested give celpip/IELTS again.
SNGM1201 is already maxed out on English...Education is best bet...Best of luck buddy

aircanada

May 27, 2014
I'm at 456 on PGWP in Ontario. Also applied for OINP master stream last year but that thing is miserable.
Seems I don't have a choice but wait until I get one year of Canadian experience.

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Getting an ITA doesn't guarantee a PR though. I got my ITA but the headache continues..

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishHH said:
Canada Immigration plan for 2016 - Am seeing target as 58,400. Is this from March -2016 to March - 2017?

If it is from March 2016 to March 2017 then till now they have given only 5561 ITA's. How come they will meet this target if they are giving 700 per each round?
58,400 PR holders and not ITAs. Assume each ITA has 4 PR applicants as a family. That means they already crossed 22,244. And, it is not a necessity for them to reach this target.

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
jairichi said:
58,400 PR holders and not ITAs. Assume each ITA has 4 PR applicants as a family. That means they already crossed 22,244. And, it is not a necessity for them to reach this target.
Not really. If you check the 2015 report and compare the number of applications approved and visas issued+people admitted, the ratio will be about 1.2-1.3 prs per application.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sluffy said:
Not really. If you check the 2015 report and compare the number of applications approved and visas issued+people admitted, the ratio will be about 1.2-1.3 prs per application.
My point is it is not 58,400 ITAs rather 58,400 PR holders. And, it is not mandatory for CIC to meet that target.

Jesssac

Feb 2, 2016
Hope16 said:
Next draw June 1st with cutoff score 462 and #ITA 900
lol... sorry to burst your bubble but the number of ITA's would be way over 900 if the cutoff score should fall to 462. Since the cutoff score has not gone below 482 for over a month now, there should be a lot of people between 460 - 481 with new candidates entering the pool day in day out. They would actually have to decide to issue out 1300+ ITAs for the cutoff score to come as low as 462, something i don't see happening especially taking the current trend into consideration. Three draws from now is a more realistic target.