+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3152 appications after August lets hook up here.

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
M.A.G.4.0. said:
Hi Macking:

I changed my name in this forum, that is why you might not remember me. By the way my application was received by CIC August 30, 2011 after 7 days I (I sent it through DHL).

I'm anxious.

But whatever maybe the result, I will not give up hope. I will keep on trying until I will make it.

God bless,
Irene
Hi Irene,, yeah I thought this was a new profile in this thread but after I checked it, it was you :). Its great that CIC already received ur application, at least you already did the 1st step, i mean we already take the 1st step. now lets just wait for the result of our app..there are news that our NOC might already reached the cap last week of july..I hope thats not the case. Pray and hope for the best. lets share our timeline here..I really hope that our NOC still hasnt reach the cap..tc..

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
jpopc79 said:
i sent my application with full docs and BD 8/23/2011
CIC received it at Sydney Nova Scotia, Canada 8/29/2011

im just hoping that im IN.!!!!

Off topic @ macking
how do you edit your status. the one below your name .
like this

Category........:
Visa Office......:
NOC Code......:
App. Filed.......:
Doc's Request.:
AOR Received.:
IELTS Request:
File Transfer...:
Med's Request:
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:
Hi there jpopc79

click your profile name, and then, under modify profile, click forum profile information, there you can update ur profile info. but if its not yet available, that might be because ur still a newbie. you will need to post more message to get additional stars and by then forum profile information will be available for you..post a message if you hav question about this..we are all here to help..

its good that CIC already rcvd ur app. hopefully we are all in..keep in touch here. :)

jpopc79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 29/11
IELTS Request
AUG 29/11 WITH FULL DOCS
thanks macking.

lets just hope and pray.

i bookmarked this thread already.

LIZZYIFY

Aug 21, 2011
Hello macking i hope you will not give us a heartattack soon :mad: .I dont want to belive that our NOC got filled up last week of july and it wasnt updated by 22/08/11.i dont want to also belive that CIO is that heartless to misslead people by updating to 252 as of 22/08 .Making more people to send in their appilication whereas the cap was already reached.lets just be positive and optimistic about our applicaton and hope it all goes well.By the special Grace of God we will all make it.

CHONA

Aug 30, 2011
Hi colleagues,
l am new on this forum and am also anxious like all here. l applied last year and my papers were sent back because they wanted an English test, by the time l did the CELPIP, l could not make the cap. Then as soon as the cap opened this year l sent my papers the first week and were received on the 8th of July, only to be sent back because they needed husband's birth certificate even though he is non accompanying. you can imagine my frustration. l have just managed to sent the papers back and they were received on the 30th. l am just hoping, praying and trusting God that l make the cap. Goodluck to all of us. Lets wait and see! :)

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHONA said:
Hi colleagues,
l am new on this forum and am also anxious like all here. l applied last year and my papers were sent back because they wanted an English test, by the time l did the CELPIP, l could not make the cap. Then as soon as the cap opened this year l sent my papers the first week and were received on the 8th of July, only to be sent back because they needed husband's birth certificate even though he is non accompanying. you can imagine my frustration. l have just managed to sent the papers back and they were received on the 30th. l am just hoping, praying and trusting God that l make the cap. Goodluck to all of us. Lets wait and see! :)
Hi Chona:

Thats what I'm planning to do, if my application will have any glitch I will reapply until I will make it.

Irene

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
LIZZYIFY said:
Hello macking i hope you will not give us a heartattack soon :mad: .I dont want to belive that our NOC got filled up last week of july and it wasnt updated by 22/08/11.i dont want to also belive that CIO is that heartless to misslead people by updating to 252 as of 22/08 .Making more people to send in their appilication whereas the cap was already reached.lets just be positive and optimistic about our applicaton and hope it all goes well.By the special Grace of God we will all make it.
I dont want to believe that as well..like I said I will not lose hope. but there are already 3 applicants of NOC 1122 that rcvd a reply email saying there app/package were returned bec the cap has been reached. I think CIC/CIO will not also send this type of email if its a mistake in their end since it is really heartbreaking to those applicant and the people who sent their app at a later date. I just really hope and pray that this is not the case for our NOC 3152. lets just wait and see. hope for the best and expect the worst.

I still Believe.. Stay positive guys..

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
CHONA said:
Hi colleagues,
Hi chona

welcome to this thread :) ...hopefully what happened to NOC 1122 doesnt happen to our 3152. Goodluck to us and stay connected..

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2012 (hopefully)
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
Hey Chona,

Can u pls tell me how long it took them to respond about ur husband's birth certificate? So ur package got there on the 8th of July, when did u get it back?

CHONA

Aug 30, 2011
LIZZYIFY said:
Hi Chona, All i have to say is YOU WILL MAKE IT
Hey LIZZYIFY,
Oh it is always so refreshing to hear something positive! :) My strength and hope has just been renewed! Yes M.A.G.4.0 that's the spirit, we will continue on until we make it. Thank you all for your input and welcome, l am glad l found this forum. By the Grace of God we will make it!

CHONA

Aug 30, 2011
macking said:
Hi chona

welcome to this thread :) ...hopefully what happened to NOC 1122 doesnt happen to our 3152. Goodluck to us and stay connected..
Thank you for your welcome, Macking. l am glad l found this forum. l will sure update on anything that comes up.

CHONA

Aug 30, 2011
brebu said:
Hey Chona,

Can u pls tell me how long it took them to respond about ur husband's birth certificate? So ur package got there on the 8th of July, when did u get it back?
Hey Brebu,

l got it back on the 17th of August, though it was dated the 10th. So that was approximately between 5 to 6 weeks

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2012 (hopefully)
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
Thanks Chona,

Unfortunately, this is consistent with my beliefs. Since they only got to your file on August 10, even though it was received July 8, and since yhey updated the cap for 3152 on August 10 to 187, I think it is pretty obvious that they had at least 187 complete applications by July 8. If this is the trend, the cutoff date will probably be around July 20-25.
Pls check other threads or other people as well to see if any new cc/bd were charged, or if any reached cap e-mails were received.
Thanks and good luck to u all!

subay22

Aug 10, 2011
Thanks for the spirit guy's. I'm one of you aspiring to get to the cap.They just received my applications today.. I don't know if it reached the cap for 3152. Hopefully we could all reach it.

Keep praying...