+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3132 Dietitians and nutritionists

jsmeet80

Sep 6, 2014
Hey Hi everyone

I am applying under the category of NOC 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists ..
I hold a 4yr bachelors degree in B/Sc. Home science. Also i have done a post graduate diploma in nutrition and Dietitics(1 yr). I have an exprience of more than 8yrs as a dietitian.
I got my educational docs accessed by WES recently. My educational credintials mention my education as equivalent to 4yrs bachelors degree and my post graduate diploma as "second undergraduate major".
..I need a lil help .... Am i eligible to apply under the said NOC according to my educational accessment???...

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
jsmeet80 said:
Hey Hi everyone

I am applying under the category of NOC 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists ..
I hold a 4yr bachelors degree in B/Sc. Home science. Also i have done a post graduate diploma in nutrition and Dietitics(1 yr). I have an exprience of more than 8yrs as a dietitian.
I got my educational docs accessed by WES recently. My educational credintials mention my education as equivalent to 4yrs bachelors degree and my post graduate diploma as "second undergraduate major".
..I need a lil help .... Am i eligible to apply under the said NOC according to my educational accessment???...
Of course you do. You post graduate diploma made you more eligible. Good luck.

cool_djay

Oct 29, 2014
Hi jsmeet80

My wife is also a dietitian. She also got her credentials evaluated by WES. Essentially her degree in India was 3 years and hence wes report says it is equivalent to Bachelor's degree 3 years and not 4 years like it is in your case????? She has also got PgDip of 1 year which has been rated as second undergraduate major.

Anyone any idea?? Thanks.

Renuakish

Mar 10, 2015
Hi,
I am a secondary applicant. I am a Dietitian with Bsc Nutrition and dietitics degree having 10+yrs of experience as Dietitian and Diabetes educator.
I want to know about the requirement and prerequisites to work in Canada as a Dietitian.

Let me know if want to do any other courses, IELTS or certification to work in canada? How is the JOB prospect for Dietitian in CA?

Thanks,
Rk