+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 SOWP rejections- Need your suggestions

Raghunath Reddy

Nov 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

I hope you all are well.

My name is Raghu and I am currently on my PGWP and working as a Data Engineer. As my job is categorized as a NOC A occupation, I have applied for a Spousal Open Work Permit for my wife three times till now with additional documents each time. After the first refusal, I took the help of immigration consultant here in Canada and the mistake that I did is: I have asked them to apply for the second time without getting the rejection notes. So it got rejected and I learned my lesson. Before applying for the third time, I got the rejection notes and it says that 1) there are only couple of pictures with bride and bridegroom and no pictures of the people who attended the marriage. 2) there are no funds available in the statements provided. So when I applied for the third time, I have included more than 20 pictures from the marriage making sure each photo has a different group of people and I have attached financial statements of my wife that shows around $10000. I have explained in the letter that the source of these funds as some amount from me plus the amount she got as a PF after she resigned for her job and savings from her salary. This time I got a refusal letter stating the visa officer is not satisfied with source of provenance of funds with my wife.
The funds are from the chit fund that I auctioned before applying for the visa third time. This chit fund is the one that happens among friends circle and there is no official way to show the source. I don't know how to show the source of funds now.

Please let me know if there is a way to overcome this and even if there is a way to show the source of funds, what would the chance of success rate if I apply for the fourth time?

Thank you so much for your time and suggestions in advance and any help is highly appreciated.