+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 months still no AOR

Kiki898

Jul 31, 2024
I applied for Canadian citizenship online in April, and it has been over 3 months since my application was submitted. As of now, I have not received an AOR or any communication indicating that there are issues with my application. My friends got it in less than 2 weeks.
I'm not sure what to do at this point. Can someone help me please?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I applied for Canadian citizenship online in April, and it has been over 3 months since my application was submitted. As of now, I have not received an AOR or any communication indicating that there are issues with my application. My friends got it in less than 2 weeks.
I'm not sure what to do at this point. Can someone help me please?
Did you call IRCC and see if your application is in there system? They can share the application no if it exists and using that and UCI you can create tracker account.

Kiki898

Jul 31, 2024
Did you call IRCC and see if your application is in there system? They can share the application no if it exists and using that and UCI you can create tracker account.
I did but they don't take any calls. When I get to the citizenship option, an automatic message says: we're sorry due to the high volume we can't take your call right now, try later. I tried several times during the day.
I sent an email but I'm really not sure what to do.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I did try the combination yesterday & today multiple times, even with the 340 I still get the 'high volume try later' message. ‍♀
I sent an email to IRCC and they said that my inquiry is not urgent & they didn't update my status.
Try between 8-830 am EST or 3-330 pm EST on weekdays.

Kiki898

Jul 31, 2024
I just did. They said they didn't find the application... After 4 months of waiting now, I'll have to wait for them 4 other weeks to call me back for the ticket we opened today.