Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Hello All,

I thought of starting this thread where all 2nd Time applicants can connect and share their updates, views, refusal reasons, etc,

My last App got refused on the below grounds,

"" Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on
the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the
accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your
invitation letter dated July 10th, 2015.
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you held a Master’s Degree and a Bachelor’s
Degree. The ECA you have provided confirms your educational equivalency as 2 Bachelor’s
degrees.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act of the Regulations, I am refusing your application
because I have found that you do not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under
paragraph 10.3(1)(e). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought
your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the
Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System ""

EDU DETAILS:

Master in Communication Studies (Fulltime 2years)
Bachelors Of Commerce (Full time 3 years) both from India and below is what WES Report said which i had misinterpreted earlier and had put degree as "Masters Degree pr professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession.

WES Report:

Master of Communication Studies - Canadian Equivalency : Bachelors Degree (Four Years)
Bachelors of Commerce - Canadian Equivalency : Bachelors Degree (Three Years)

=============================================

So on the basis of the above refusal in my new profile i have selected education credentials as,

Master in Communication Study as : Two or More Certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three years or more.

And Applied again with 456 Points , got ITA on 13th Jan and AOR on 22nd Jan, Passed Meds on 27th Jan.

Now waiting...

Amit

MightyKing

Apr 24, 2016
Hi AmitSolanki 14,

I got my EE application refused April 21, 2016 as I haven't submitted enough documentation supporting my work experience. I forgot to include pay stubs and duties involved with each job I had.
My questions are:
1) Can we resubmit the application using the same credentials attaching all the missing documents or do we have to submit a new application starting from WES to medicals etc?

2) How many days do I wait to resubmit the application?

If you can help me out here in finding answers to my queries that would be great.. Thanks.

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
amitsolanki14 said:
Hello All,

I thought of starting this thread where all 2nd Time applicants can connect and share their updates, views, refusal reasons, etc,

My last App got refused on the below grounds,

"" Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on
the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the
accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your
invitation letter dated July 10th, 2015.
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you held a Master’s Degree and a Bachelor’s
Degree. The ECA you have provided confirms your educational equivalency as 2 Bachelor’s
degrees.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act of the Regulations, I am refusing your application
because I have found that you do not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under
paragraph 10.3(1)(e). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought
your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the
Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System ""

EDU DETAILS:

Master in Communication Studies (Fulltime 2years)
Bachelors Of Commerce (Full time 3 years) both from India and below is what WES Report said which i had misinterpreted earlier and had put degree as "Masters Degree pr professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession.

WES Report:

Master of Communication Studies - Canadian Equivalency : Bachelors Degree (Four Years)
Bachelors of Commerce - Canadian Equivalency : Bachelors Degree (Three Years)

=============================================

So on the basis of the above refusal in my new profile i have selected education credentials as,

Master in Communication Study as : Two or More Certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three years or more.

And Applied again with 456 Points , got ITA on 13th Jan and AOR on 22nd Jan, Passed Meds on 27th Jan.

Now waiting...

Amit
Thanks a lot Amit. Your thread helped me alot.

I was having the same confusion with my B Com and M Co and WES evaluated same like yours.

I need your help. Would like to know how you got 456 points. With same qualification like yours i am getting only 395.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey MightyKing,

Sorry to hear about your rejection.

You need to re-create a new express entry profile, and receive another ITA before you can submit a new PR application. You may also consider raising a CSE to try to open your rejected case.

MightyKing said:
Hi AmitSolanki 14,

I got my EE application refused April 21, 2016 as I haven't submitted enough documentation supporting my work experience. I forgot to include pay stubs and duties involved with each job I had.
My questions are:
1) Can we resubmit the application using the same credentials attaching all the missing documents or do we have to submit a new application starting from WES to medicals etc?

If you can help me out here in finding answers to my queries that would be great.. Thanks.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
MightyKing said:
Hi AmitSolanki 14,

My questions are:

You can create a new EE profile any time but you have to wait for a new ITA. Once you get a new ITA, you can reuse the previous ECA, IELTS, and medicals (provided they are still all valid) in the new application. It's advised to refresh your current work reference letter and PoF and submit new payslips as close as possible to the application date.

IMO, it's very unlikely your application will be reopened via CSE as it was due to your incomplete docs. Applications are only reopened if CIC made the mistake.

MightyKing

Apr 24, 2016
Thanks ImmiToCanada and bellaluna.

Do you mean to say I need to create my profile all over again like from getting the GCKey etc?

And can I do it immediately or is there some time for me to wait till I create a new profile? Also what will happen to my old profile?

Sorry to flood this forum with so many questions.. Its just that I am confused and I need some help from people who have gone through the same station (metaphor :))...
Thanks in advance

MK

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MightyKing said:
Thanks ImmiToCanada and bellaluna.

Do you mean to say I need to create my profile all over again like from getting the GCKey etc?

And can I do it immediately or is there some time for me to wait till I create a new profile? Also what will happen to my old profile?

Sorry to flood this forum with so many questions.. Its just that I am confused and I need some help from people who have gone through the same station (metaphor :))...
Thanks in advance

MK
You need to create a new EE profile, you can use the same GCKey. You can create this profile whenever you want. Your old profile is irrelevant now.

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Asivad Anac said:
You need to create a new EE profile, you can use the same GCKey. You can create this profile whenever you want. Your old profile is irrelevant now.
Apologies for not replying..and i hope I hope i dnt hve to say much after Asivad's reply
Best of Luck

Amit

MightyKing

Apr 24, 2016
amitsolanki14 said:
Apologies for not replying..and i hope I hope i dnt hve to say much after Asivad's reply
Best of Luck

Amit
Thanks Asivad and Amit... Yes Asivad's and the others reply to my issue really helps.... I will soon update you folks with my application ....

Taa,
MK

canada-tani

Aug 26, 2017
Hi...I had submitted an affidavit as well as pay stubs supporting my work experience. Still my application got refused due to insufficient evidence for work experience. Can you please tell what went wrong and shall I apply for re evaluating the old profile