+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd Application Denied. Want to discuss about Canada Imm Mindset

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Got my approval in second attempt, I saw one difference

first time correspondence letter received at 4:30 PM and refusal after two hours (look like UAE time zone)
second time first mail received at 2:30 AM and PPR received after 24 hours at 3:30 AM (look like some other time zone not from ABU DHABI)

Reactions: ankur_bisht

bendatt

Jun 25, 2019
is this really true? That's horrible. Recently got my second TRV refusal. Don't know if it's worth reapplying anymore considering it's so stressful for a 2 week vacation! They really need a overhaul. I too got separate reasons for the refusal, I addressed the reasons of the first refusal only to have new reasons thrown at me.

The second time i was also refused on the grounds of "........ Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence". I was going to stay with a friend for a few days and also gave an invitation letter (as they advise you to). How can the VO think of this as a family etc. etc. in canada? I also gave letters from everywhere and additional documents to show ties to my home country.

Just dejected. If they have biases and prejudices they should be clear about them. It saves us all the stress, money, and time. What's the point of applying with the correct documents and in good faith knowing that it actually won't matter at all?

sorry to hear about the refusal, it turns out there is something going on at the canadian delhi commision as the rejection rate has gone up to near 9 out of 10 cases ,
i had all the point well covered :
well traveled
married
age 30
us imigration petion going on
20k CAD in account
100k CAD as FD
and 3 mil CAD in assets on my name in land

attached wedding invite for my cousin, got refusal on grounds not convinced with financial ties and purpose.. not sure why they would think i would not return from Canada and leave all this i own and give up my u.s immigration.