AOR Received.
31 aug 2010
File Transfer...
7 july 2011
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
15 dec 2012, except my x-ray due to pregnancy
nice to join you all, I also sreceived the 2nd AOR from new delhi on aug 23rd. already 9 months . ecas states RBVO with pending review inside. any update

shalinicheran

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 april 2010
AOR Received.
31 aug 2010
File Transfer...
7 july 2011
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
15 dec 2012, except my x-ray due to pregnancy
My ecas status changed to in process today after 8 months. How long it will take to receive medicals from here?

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi phdmaker, i got a reply from the vo immigration and medical division advising me to contact my agent......

dont know what to do...

hi all send an inquiry to london visa office and receive the reply ...they are telling me to coordinate with my agent......????? pls advise

Sent: 15 April 2011 19:47
To: LDN (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Eight Month Elapsed and No Further Instruction/Correspondence Receive

Dear Sir,

I had received my 2ND AOR last August 12, 2010, and as per the instruction from the letter sent by your office, I have to contact you if the 8th month had passed and no further instruction/correspondence receive from your end.

My status from ECAS is already IN PROCESS last February 8,2012, kindly advise if I will be receiving my medicals this coming few days.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our records indicate that you have authorized a representative to contact this office on your behalf. As such, correspondence regarding your file is directed to that representative. If you would like to obtain information on your application for permanent residence, kindly contact your representative directly.

If you would like this office to correspond directly with you and you no longer wish to be represented by that person or firm, provide us with a signed copy of the form revoking the authorization of your existing representative. The form is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

Further information regarding the use of a representative is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

Until we have confirmation in the form of a signed form, we will continue to correspond with your authorized representative.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micham said:
hi phdmaker, i got a reply from the vo immigration and medical division advising me to contact my agent......

dont know what to do...

hi all send an inquiry to london visa office and receive the reply ...they are telling me to coordinate with my agent......????? pls advise

Sent: 15 April 2011 19:47
To: LDN (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Eight Month Elapsed and No Further Instruction/Correspondence Receive

Dear Sir,

I had received my 2ND AOR last August 12, 2010, and as per the instruction from the letter sent by your office, I have to contact you if the 8th month had passed and no further instruction/correspondence receive from your end.

My status from ECAS is already IN PROCESS last February 8,2012, kindly advise if I will be receiving my medicals this coming few days.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our records indicate that you have authorized a representative to contact this office on your behalf. As such, correspondence regarding your file is directed to that representative. If you would like to obtain information on your application for permanent residence, kindly contact your representative directly.

If you would like this office to correspond directly with you and you no longer wish to be represented by that person or firm, provide us with a signed copy of the form revoking the authorization of your existing representative. The form is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

Further information regarding the use of a representative is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

Until we have confirmation in the form of a signed form, we will continue to correspond with your authorized representative.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Hi,

If you applied through agent then any updates about your application like medicals, new documents request etc etc are corresponded by Vos always to your agent & thereby you need to be in touch with agent.

But if you didn't applied via agent, then it is another irresponsible & disgusting reply by VO as London VO is used to sending random replies to queries even without bothering the subject ! You can check that on other London VO threads here in this forum specially with Pakistanis.

So don't worry & keep us updated. :)

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi lets keep this thread alive

tallprince

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent along with application - 6.5
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waived Off (Hoping So..!!!)
Passport Req..
Waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.....
LANDED..........
Waiting......
When I had advised my consultant to send an enquiry to CHC london they got a reply that from London as below

' since the department have received applications for more than 425,000 people ( between Feb 27th 2008 & June 25 ,2010 ) & that 144,000 had not yet received a decision'

Mine was one among the 2nd AOR's which were asked to wait for 8 months

'it also says that it may take for so many applicants may have to wait 2 or more number of years for the applications to get processed....... :eek: :'(

All my plans have gone for a toss.... I am now confused.... :( :eek: ???

Kraebunch

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Im a preJune applicant and I received my 2nd AOR August 2010. I have been in process since Feb 2011. I wonder how long it will take to receive my instructions for medicals. . . . Thank You

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
tall prince...

what do you mean the fast track applicant like us have to wait 2 more years???????? :eek:

out of 425000, 144 000 is waiting for the decision and that is us????

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
@ tallprince

i also got the same reply when my consultant sent a case specific enquiry. i believe its the standard reply. But indeed its creating lot of confusion as well.

Seniors please shed some light

regards
Vaibhav

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
tallprince said:
When I had advised my consultant to send an enquiry to CHC london they got a reply that from London as below

' since the department have received applications for more than 425,000 people ( between Feb 27th 2008 & June 25 ,2010 ) & that 144,000 had not yet received a decision'

Mine was one among the 2nd AOR's which were asked to wait for 8 months

'it also says that it may take for so many applicants may have to wait 2 or more number of years for the applications to get processed....... :eek: :'(

All my plans have gone for a toss.... I am now confused.... :( :eek: ???
Seniors please advise on the above. Even my consultant has also got the same reply.

I am getting quite nervous now.

regards
Vaibhav

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
I think date doesn't matter alot but matterial to be prcised as it could be like that,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the current status of my application for permanent residence under federal skilled workers class. I received initial approval letter from CIO on dated ________ & sent requested documents to _____ Visa Office on dated ________.

I received letter of acknowledgement in response from Visa Office on dated ________. As per this letter I should have been contacted within 8 months after date of letter of acknowledgement which ended on dated _______, but I have not been contacted yet. Please advise when my medical request is expected.

Thanks for your time to my query.

Further, I'm not going to send email to them but using their webmail portal. The link is given below,

www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx

I would suggest we should send case specific query as soon as 8 months waiting completes.
Guys Sorry to innterrept but i would suggest you guys to be breif as much as you can all they need is your file no, name , date of birth, nationality if you sending by email ( web.link ask you all this by defult) ... so dont forget to mention this all they already know your doc reciving dates AOR date and so on .... just ask straight away updates on your file the more longer your mail will be they will take more time to reply you all :) ... hope you wont mind for jumping me over your conversation :) .....

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
im just wondering why the no of years had to be increase in waiting.....i mean if we check the processing time it states 13 months

why they have to put the time frame when it's not true? :mad:

tallprince

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent along with application - 6.5
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waived Off (Hoping So..!!!)
Passport Req..
Waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.....
LANDED..........
Waiting......
micham said:
tall prince...

what do you mean the fast track applicant like us have to wait 2 more years???????? :eek:

out of 425000, 144 000 is waiting for the decision and that is us????
me too .....unable to understand a bit of what they have mentioned...425 000 & 144 000 et all... in fact I wanted to post the entire reply but unable to copy/paste their reply from my inbox(!?)... donno y...???!!! maybe even their mail is a protected doc... ::)
Some seniors like Qorax / Saki / Biju maybe able to provide more insight.... coz of this reply all plans have gone topsy turvy... ???.. ...
my consultant says it may NOT be another 2 yrs for my NOC but not sure xactly for how long....so I have started to wait all over again...i have no idea of what will happen to (1) my CID/CBI /Police clearance reports of my home country + the country of my current residence (2) My IELTS ...
will they ask me to provide them all over again... oh.... not again.... how difficult it is to gather these certificates.... ??? :'(

KULASA

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
Doc's Request.
March 19, 2010.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-08-2010
IELTS Request
19-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting
tallprince said:
me too .....unable to understand a bit of what they have mentioned...425 000 & 144 000 et all... in fact I wanted to post the entire reply but unable to copy/paste their reply from my inbox(!?)... donno y...???!!! maybe even their mail is a protected doc... ::)
Some seniors like Qorax / Saki / Biju maybe able to provide more insight.... coz of this reply all plans have gone topsy turvy... ???.. ...
my consultant says it may NOT be another 2 yrs for my NOC but not sure xactly for how long....so I have started to wait all over again...i have no idea of what will happen to (1) my CID/CBI /Police clearance reports of my home country + the country of my current residence (2) My IELTS ...
will they ask me to provide them all over again... oh.... not again.... how difficult it is to gather these certificates.... ??? :'(
I think our IELTS results (taken 2010) is valid for 1 year only... am I right?
:'(