+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

29th April IELTS for Canada

branda5

Apr 30, 2017
b.sachinn said:
Hi

Could any one share reading answers of academic ? Can anyone also pls tell in exam it was true false written in instruction or yes No?? I have followed true false in passages 2nd and 3rd.. fingers are crossed for reading.

Listening answers were
15th December
Work
Flat
North
Park
Pool
Hotel
Students
Discussion
Comics
Print
Only version
Politician
Social event
Psychiatrist
Family situation
Writing report
Marketing director
Soft
Skin
Minerals
Stones
Glass
Ancestors
Caves
Coast
Paintings
Finally, someone mentioned painting. But I think it's not PLURAL , as techniques itself plural. I was also hesitating on it, as sentence started by These. I'm nervous for stone, mineral I think I wrote it without s. 2.In listening test I wrote December15, instead of 15December. Will it counted as wrong answer?

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
I forgot to give example from my personal experience in writing task2. How much it is going to effect my band score?

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
sa83 said:
I forgot to give example from my personal experience in writing task2. How much it is going to effect my band score?
Don't worry, it won't affect your overall score at all, provided that everything is ok with structure/grammar/cohesion-coherence etc.

branda5 said:
I wrote December15, instead of 15December. Will it counted as wrong answer?
I think it's ok

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Thanks i also wrote Coast,

did you remember for listening for map of paintings, was one answer animal wildlife ?

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Gagan_ said:
Thanks i also wrote Coast,

did you remember for listening for map of paintings, was one answer animal wildlife ?
Some guys suggested it was animal wildlife , he was talking about animals and finished the sentence by mentioning politicians. I wrote politician for it !!

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
UBC 2017 said:
Some guys suggested it was animal wildlife , he was talking about animals and finished the sentence by mentioning politicians. I wrote politician for it !!
Whether the answer right or not, depends on what was the question precisely.
Does anyone remember it?

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
lanthanum said:
Whether the answer right or not, depends on what was the question precisely.
Does anyone remember it?
it was like a map, there was a list of painting names given (animal wildlife, politician, family situation, a social event) and while traversing map we have to figure out which painting speakers talks about.

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
UBC 2017 said:
oops i think mine is wrong then, hey buddy, did u remember some ans for quest of last part of section 3(list matching)

1. ans = enjoyable unexpectedly
2. question = debate ans = ?
3. question = teamwork games ans = ?
4. second last one , ans = instructions were not provided correctly ? was this ?

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Gagan_ said:
it was like a map, there was a list of painting names given (animal wildlife, politician, family situation, a social event) and while traversing map we have to figure out which painting speakers talks about.
I also remember this. But that's not enough. It's important what was said about those paintings in the question. If it was about what it depicts, then the answer is animals, politician was not in the painting. If the question about what the painting meant - the politician is the right answer.
I picked animals. ::)