London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
It seems like most PPRs with 27th Feb IP2 are being issued to very recent AORs. CIC seem to have forgotten about older applications :-( There are a lot of people with July AOR who have seen their status change to IP2 on the 27th and still haven't had PPR. Anyone else agrees?
Absolutely agreed and sometimes It really rattles our composure & puts us in a kind of frustration. But I believe there could be a God’s Plan for you , bigger & better than your plan. This temporary delay of 2 to3 months might save you kind of many unseen future difficulties & later you would realise that this was in your best interest. We will definitely congratulate you on getting your PPR. Please don’t let your positive energy, optimism & courage fade away. You will need it later to celebrate.

Cheers

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Absolutely agreed and sometimes It really rattles our composure & puts us in a kind of frustration. But I believe there could be a God’s Plan for you , bigger & better than your plan. This temporary delay of 2 to3 months might save you kind of many unseen future difficulties & later you would realise that this was in your best interest. We will definitely congratulate you on getting your PPR. Please don’t let your positive energy, optimism & courage fade away. You will need it later to celebrate.

Cheers
Thank you so much. Sometimes we just need some words of encouragement like that. This wait has been so long, that it feels like they've forgotten all about us. Sometimes I wonder if there'll ever be an end to it and if it'll be good news.
Thanks for the support, you've been really great in this forum and have provided so much hope with your regular reports :)

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
It seems like most PPRs with 27th Feb IP2 are being issued to very recent AORs. CIC seem to have forgotten about older applications :-( There are a lot of people with July AOR who have seen their status change to IP2 on the 27th and still haven't had PPR. Anyone else agrees?
Although my AOR was on Feb 6th, I totally agree with you that older AOR's should have priority. If an application requires more time to be processed, they should give some kind of feedback. It is really frustrating that some applications are processed in 30 days and others in 120 days and no one knows the difference.

SureshMatthew

Mar 5, 2018
Although my AOR was on Feb 6th, I totally agree with you that older AOR's should have priority. If an application requires more time to be processed, they should give some kind of feedback. It is really frustrating that some applications are processed in 30 days and others in 120 days and no one knows the difference.
Totally agreed! Older applications should be given the priority, I think they should update their workflow to process the files in the order of Older AOR first.

And as you rightly mentioned I think CIC should at least make sure an automated e-mail (if not manual) being sent out once a month to applications that are older than 120 days, to let the user know about the current status of the application. At the least, they can say that the application is still in the queue or being reviewed so we could be less anxious.

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Yes exactly SureshMatthew and fv-br. I understand that some applications are really straightforward and can be processed quickly, which is good and how it should be. But if for whatever reason some applications go over 6 months, there should be some actual updates, especially when you ask for one - the generic response just doesn't do it, because it provides absolutely no information. Another frustrating thing is that I can understand delays in the earlier days of an application life, but once it's been brought in line with others (by moving to IP2 on the same day as many other applications), then surely from there on the process should take the same amount of time?
Anyway, these are just things that come to mind after a long long wait. I'm sure that there are perfectly good reasons why CIC do things the way they do, I just wish there was more transparency there.
I am very happy for those who get their PPRs regardless of how long they had to wait. There is nothing wrong with quick PPRs. There's something wrong with the very slow ones.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Guys

As per the updated status on Myimmitracker.com , So far total of 88 IP2s of 27 Feb were given PPRS in two weeks with the following observable points.

Days From AOR to PPR
Between 100 to 408 Days --- 24
Between 60 to 100 Days-- 22
Between 30 to 60 Days-- 30

Between 1 to 30 Days-- 12
Total 27 Feb IP2s PPRs 88

Streams

CEC- 12
FSW-Outland- 47
FSE- Inland- 2
PNP-Outland- 24

PNP-Inland- 3
Total 88

Visa Offices

Ottawa- 31
New Dehli- 15
Manila- 3
London- 3
Port of Spain- 2
Colombo- 2
Kyiv- 3
Rome- 2
Abu Dhabi- 1

Unknown- 26
Total 88

Nationalities
India- 40
Nigeria- 8
China- 8
Ukrain - 4
Brazil - 3
USA- 2
Philippine- 2
Sirilanka- 2
Jamica - 2
France- 2
South Africa- 1
Veit Nam - 1
Tobago - 1
Turkey - 1
Russian - 1
Pakistan - 1
New Z Land - 1
Morocco- 1
Korea - 1
Israel - 1
Guyana 1
UK - 1
Egypt - 1
Benin - 1

Bangladesh - 1
Total 88

Doesn't look bad keeping in view the capacity constrains of VOs.

Cheers

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Guys

As per the updated status on Myimmitracker.com , So far total of 88 IP2s of 27 Feb were given PPRS in two weeks with the following observable points.

Days From AOR to PPR
Between 100 to 408 Days --- 24
Between 60 to 100 Days-- 22
Between 30 to 60 Days-- 30

Between 1 to 30 Days-- 12
Total 27 Feb IP2s PPRs 88

Streams

CEC- 12
FSW-Outland- 47
FSE- Inland- 2
PNP-Outland- 24

PNP-Inland- 3
Total 88

Visa Offices

Ottawa- 31
New Dehli- 15
Manila- 3
London- 3
Port of Spain- 2
Colombo- 2
Kyiv- 3
Rome- 2
Abu Dhabi- 1

Unknown- 26
Total 88

Nationalities
India- 40
Nigeria- 8
China- 8
Ukrain - 4
Brazil - 3
USA- 2
Philippine- 2
Sirilanka- 2
Jamica - 2
France- 2
South Africa- 1
Veit Nam - 1
Tobago - 1
Turkey - 1
Russian - 1
Pakistan - 1
New Z Land - 1
Morocco- 1
Korea - 1
Israel - 1
Guyana 1
UK - 1
Egypt - 1
Benin - 1

Bangladesh - 1
Total 88

Doesn't look bad keeping in view the capacity constrains of VOs.

Cheers
Hope Jan AORs are processed now as pretty much everyone is going to cross 60 days mark in couple of weeks!
Cheers :):):)

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Thank you so much. Sometimes we just need some words of encouragement like that. This wait has been so long, that it feels like they've forgotten all about us. Sometimes I wonder if there'll ever be an end to it and if it'll be good news.
Thanks for the support, you've been really great in this forum and have provided so much hope with your regular reports :)
Keep positive Froggie. It will come very soon!

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Good luck to everyone.
I have a question. On 27th feb, like everyone, My Background check started. and the Additional documents went to " additional documents not required". This was reiterated in the reply from cic about my email asking about my LVO. They said "We donot require any further information from you"
I want to know if this means that I have passed the CRS score evaluation thingi and only the law enforcement related background check is being done?
My AOR is 4th feb.

Reactions: Amer2visit

Caran_18

Mar 19, 2018
Hi guys
My ADR and BG status is same from last 20 days making me feel more nervous.
ADR-we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided.
BG- we are processing your background check.
I just want to know at which stage i am plus is it normal or not?
AOR- 22 jan 2018

Reactions: Amer2visit

SureshMatthew

Mar 5, 2018
Hi guys
My ADR and BG status is same from last 20 days making me feel more nervous.
ADR-we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided.
BG- we are processing your background check.
I just want to know at which stage i am plus is it normal or not?
AOR- 22 jan 2018
From what I know and have heard from people in other forums, this is completely normal. You don't have to worry about anything, be positive, PPR will arrive soon [[fingers crossed]].

In terms of the stages, you are in the so-called 'IP2' stage. However CIC doesn't recognize these stages, and these don't go along the assumptions everyone used to have in the past. Because earlier once someone enters IP2, he/she would get their PPR in a week's time, but after this 27th Feb system update it looks IP2 now really means that application is in the process and could take some time for finalization.

Wish you hear the good news soon!