Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
This is heartbreaking. I joint the pool in June 2022 and was approved for PNP on Nov 28. I have been anxiously waiting for the next EE draw. It’s just depressing and sad. The sudden pause of EE draw is so scary as my both EE profile and PNP will expire on May/June 2023. Who knows when the next draw would be :(
I'm sorry to hear this and wish you the best. I believe you're definitely in the next draw which shouldn't be too long from now and before May. I got to 490 in early Dec but will be losing 5 points for age next week and then my IELTS expires at the end of April. I am tired of this and will be making a decision if I should indeed stay here with cost of living and housing prices.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
I am really in a bit of a pickle. I can't apply for PNPs because I need a job offer for pretty much for all of those. I am not in tech
Yes, I’m currently working in Canada on PGWP. It’s been over six weeks since the last draw and I’m not sure how many people in the pool already.
I am really in a bit of a pickle. I can't apply for PNPs because I need a job offer pretty much for all of those. I am not in the tech field. And I don't have enough time on my PGWP for any employer to consider hiring me and give me a permanent job offer ... Very few private employers in my field.

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
This is heartbreaking. I joint the pool in June 2022 and was approved for PNP on Nov 28. I have been anxiously waiting for the next EE draw. It’s just depressing and sad. The sudden pause of EE draw is so scary as my both EE profile and PNP will expire on May/June 2023. Who knows when the next draw would be :(
You know since you are nominated you always have the option to submit a paper-base application.