Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: 22nd Draw!

vdassani said:
Hi Krishna, I'm on 464, same case as yours.... Got a PT from Ontario but, will be waiting for another draw. Don't forget that we have just 45 days to accept the Ontario offer as well! When did you get your PT from Ontario? Cheers
Are you a millionaire? 1500$ is nothing to you? I have the same score 464. When I had 415 in June I received PT letter from Ontario but I decided to retake IELTS to get CLB 9 and not go for OOPNP.

If not in December, so in the beginning of 2016 we'll get ITA. It will be faster than Ontario nomination. Moreover Ontario stops processing for two months so there will be a pause.

It's useless to chase OOPNP, just a waste of money and time.

krishna0702

Aug 21, 2015
I have received my notification on 9th of November, I need to submit my application by 20th December. Are you planning to go with PNP ?
what will happen to 1500 dollars if we receive ITA ( with current score ) , during the process of PNP application ( i guess it will take 3 months ! ) ??

Is there a way to get the refund ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
krishna0702 said:
I have received my notification on 9th of November, I need to submit my application by 20th December. Are you planning to go with PNP ?
what will happen to 1500 dollars if we receive ITA ( with current score ) , during the process of PNP application ( i guess it will take 3 months ! ) ??

Is there a way to get the refund ?
$1500 for OINP is non refundable! except if your score is below 450 I would advise you to think deeply before going for OINP.
If you apply for OINP then get ITA, your $1500 is gone.....

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Russian said:
Are you a millionaire? 1500$ is nothing to you? I have the same score 464. When I had 415 in June I received PT letter from Ontario but I decided to retake IELTS to get CLB 9 and not go for OOPNP.

If not in December, so in the beginning of 2016 we'll get ITA. It will be faster than Ontario nomination. Moreover Ontario stops processing for two months so there will be a pause.

It's useless to chase OOPNP, just a waste of money and time.
LOL @ millionaire...(its just a thousand bucks :D)
Very valid points though.

krishna0702

Aug 21, 2015
Thanks One_Topsy,

have you completed PNP nomination ? how many months it will take for complete PNP process , once we submit the application ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
krishna0702 said:
Thanks One_Topsy,

have you completed PNP nomination ? how many months it will take for complete PNP process , once we submit the application ?
Yes, I have SINP nomination. I didn't respond to the Ontario PT, it was a longer and more expensive option. SINP took about a month, but OINP takes about 3-4 months?
I can understand your anxiety at 461 pts..but you should get ITA soon without the PNP, but you never know how soon.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
LOL @ millionaire...(its just a thousand bucks :D)
Very valid points though.
Bro in my country 1500$ is a lot of money. The average salary is 150-200$ per month. If thousand bucks is not much to you, then you're a lucky man :)

krishna0702

Aug 21, 2015
I am also hoping for a draw tomorrow and score will come down to 460...

Any idea what will happen to draws during christmas Time ( second half of December ) !?

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Russian said:
Bro in my country 1500$ is a lot of money. The average salary is 150-200$ per month. If thousand bucks is not much to you, then you're a lucky man :)
I'm kind of surprised. I understand that you're Russian. I thought salaries in Russia were higher.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
CADparity said:
I'm kind of surprised. I understand that you're Russian. I thought salaries in Russia were higher.
Average is the key word.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna0702 said:
I am also hoping for a draw tomorrow and score will come down to 460...

Any idea what will happen to draws during christmas Time ( second half of December ) !?
I personally think the latest day they will have a draw in December is on the 18th. The next two Fridays (25 Dec and 1 Jan) are public holidays in Canada so I doubt they will have a draw on that day.

The first day for a potential January draw is 8 January 2016.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Recieved a PT letter of interest on 27th November with a score of 435.

Will be pursuing it aggresively since i dont expect the score to go that low in the next 6 months.

Plus in my country they say money is the dirt of your hand and your investing this for your future. we dont run after money if it cant buy you necessity you wipe your ass with the dollar bill and flush it.

Realistically speaking,to the senior members.

My deadline is Jan 11th to submit the application and i understand that government in Canada is also proceeding on the Christmas breaks.
So in this case would the deadline be extended since if thee recieve the application they wont be able to process it due to the holiday season.

shyama

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
I am on 428 points ,just started filling OOPNP forms ,any chance of coming down to 425 points

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyama said:
I am on 428 points ,just started filling OOPNP forms ,any chance of coming down to 425 points
Hate to say it, but probably not for the remainder of this year. In the New Year maybe.