+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2174 NOC - Java Developer Do we need to have all the responsibilities ?

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Guys need your help.

I have submitted my application under 2174 NOC. I am a Java Developer so this NOC closely resembles. Though NOC 2173 is also almost same. My question is : Do we need to have all the roles/responsibilities mention in 2174 NOC ?
As its heading says : Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers.
I got all the roles mentioned in my reference letters as per Computer Programmers requirement but as I am not Interactive Media Developer So there isn't anything related to that.
Does this NOC caters to two difference types of streams ?

So will it be a problem for me ?

Thanks
Silvi

gary.bhanot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hey Silvi,

You just need to select a NOC code which is closest to the duties mentioned in your reference letter. I am a developer too and i have selected 2174 as well. The noc codes and descriptions given on the CIC website are very comprehensive and you don't have to worry if some of the duties doesn't apply to you.

Cheers
Gary

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
gary.bhanot said:
Hey Silvi,

You just need to select a NOC code which is closest to the duties mentioned in your reference letter. I am a developer too and i have selected 2174 as well. The noc codes and descriptions given on the CIC website are very comprehensive and you don't have to worry if some of the duties doesn't apply to you.

Cheers
Gary
Thanks Gary !!